2 night break dinner bed and breakfast and 2 day complimentary car hire and £400 spending and travel
Win a break to the breathtaking Isle of Skye
Every entrant gets a free copy of Real Scotland - The Insider's Guide worth £6.99.
VisitScotland has teamed up with Drambuie to offer you the chance to discover some of Scotland’s most spectacular and unspoilt landscapes with an autumnal escape to the enchanting Isle of Skye. Legend has it that Bonnie Prince Charlie left the recipe for Drambuie on Skye when he fled Scotland after the Jacobite uprising. With its magnificent mountains, tumbling rivers, rugged moorland and intricate coastline, Skye the ideal place to capture your memorable Autumn Moments.
You and a companion are invited to unwind and indulge in an opulent 2-night break at the multi-award winning Toravaig House Hotel on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis. Idyllically nestled in Sleat – known as ‘the Garden of Skye’ - this elegant 4-star country house hotel offers stunning vistas of the glittering waters between Skye and the Scottish mainland.
2-day complimentary car hire will see you exploring ‘Scotland’s paradise island’ in its full autumnal glory. Marvel at the striking Cuillin Mountain range set against a backdrop of fiery reds and browns; stroll through carpets of crisp leaves in beautiful woodland areas renowned for their folklore and mystery; and catch a glimpse of resident wildlife foraging for food.
Why not arrange a sailing trip on the ‘Solus na Mara’ yacht owned by the friendly team at the Toravaig? Sail through Skye’s coastal waters; enjoy a locally-sourced lunch and savour the kaleidoscope of autumn colours along the shoreline. With £400 travel and spending money included within the prize, you will be free to explore the many things to see and do in Skye.
In the evening, savour the double AA rosette-winning culinary delights expertly prepared by the kitchen brigade at the Toravaig. With the freshest of Highland produce and the best from Skye’s autumn larder featuring on the daily-changing menu, you will enjoy fine-dining with a picture perfect view of the sea bathed in an autumnal sunset.
1. Open to all UK, CI, IoM and RoI residents except employees and their immediate families of VisitScotland, Drambuie, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Limited to one entry per household. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Entrants under 18 require parental/guardian’s permission to take part & to be awarded prize.
4. Draw closes 28th October 2010.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. All entries received will be entered into the prize draw to win the following: 1 x 2-night break for 2 adults at The Toravaig House Hotel on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis valid until 1st March 2011 and 2-day car hire courtesy of holiday autos.
7. Prize also includes £250 spending money and £150 maximum travel allowance. Travel allowance will be paid once the prizewinner provides full receipts. Amount payable will be at the Promoter’s discretion and will be to a maximum of £150 in total.
8. The prize does not include any travel insurance or any other expenses.
9. holiday autos are located in Inverness, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling, Dundee, Aberdeen or Prestwick and car for hire can be picked up from any of these locations.
10. All elements of prize package are subject to date availability, are weather dependent, maintenance dependent, subject to change and are subject to prizefund provider standard operator terms and conditions.
11. The prize is non-transferrable, and is as stated. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
12. One winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all entries received on 8th November 2010 and notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. Confirmation on redemption of the prize must be received within two weeks of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the prize, and another winner will be drawn. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received. Proof of online entry or postage does not constitute proof of delivery.
14. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
15. The first 1,500 entrants will automatically receive, via post, a free copy of the ‘Real Scotland – the Insider’s Guide’. Supply of the free guide is strictly limited to the first 1,500 entrants and thereafter subsequent entrants will not be entitled to receive a copy of this free guide.
16. Free copies of the ‘Real Scotland – the Insider’s Guide’ will be delivered to the first 1,500 entrants within 28 days of date of entry submission.
17. No responsibility can be taken for dispatched guides which are lost, delayed or damaged via the postal service or through any other means.
18. The promoter reserves the right to refuse provision of a free guide at any time without prior notice.
19. For name and county of prizewinner, send an SAE to Autumn Moments Drambuie Promotion, 45 Frederick Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1EP after 8th December 2010.
20. Further offers may be made to you by VisitScotland, Drambuie and the companies who have provided this prize. If you would prefer not to receive these offers, please tick the opt-out option on the entry form.
Promoter: VisitScotland, Edinburgh EH6 6JH