Win a year’s subscription to Meg Rivers’ Cake Club
We all know the joy that a good cake can bring so imagine having one delivered to your door every month? That’s what happens with a subscription from Meg Rivers, a family-run artisan bakers in the Cotswolds. We’ve teamed up with Meg Rivers to give away an annual Cake Club subscription to one winner – while five runners up will win the Meg Rivers’ classic Christmas cake which has just won a Gold Star in the Great Taste Awards 2016.
Please sign in/register, good luck!
What coin is traditionally put in a Christmas Pudding?
MY ANSWER: Silver
traditionally a silver sixpence.
Thanks for entering, we'll be picking a winner in December.
Terms and conditions:
1. All information forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, except employees (and their families) of Eye to Eye Media Ltd or any other associated company.
3. Prizes are as offered. No cash alternatives. Subject to availability.
4. To enter, visit www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/promotions and follow the instructions. No purchase necessary. One entry per household.
5. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Website entry closes midday [WEDNESDAY, 30TH, NOVEMBER, 2016].
6. There are 6 prizes to be won. The winner will receive one annual membership of Meg River’s Cake Club with 5 runner up prizes of our Classic Christmas Cakes.
7. No responsibility is taken for entries lost or delayed.
8. Winners will be selected by an independent panel. The judges decision is final: no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date.
9. Winners agree to take part in publicity.
10. Information given will not be supplied to a third party.
11. Eye to Eye Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion, if deemed necessary in its opinion.
12. Promoter: Meg Rivers Artisan Bakery Ltd Unit 15 Blackwell Business Park Blackwell Shipston on Stour Warwickshire CV36 4PE]