Canon camera, case of Rekorderlig + Cider Lodge admission, £100 tab for 6
The Rekorderlig Cider Lodge is returning to London’s Southbank Winter Festival this year, and with a new secret room, attractions and cocktails to enjoy, it is an event not to be missed.
From 11 November 2016 to 22 January 2017, guests can enjoy a Swedish inspired lodge, complete with authentic furniture and fire pits, plus the new Rekorderlig flavour of the season – Spiced Plum. The unique new taste of rich plum, cherry and a mix of spices can be served hot or cold.
Visitors will have the chance to sample authentic Swedish food and a range of unique Rekorderlig Cider cocktails, while having fun in the interactive photobooth.
We have teamed up with the Beautifully Swedish cider brand to give away a Canon camera to capture seasonal memories and case of Rekorderlig Spiced Plum, plus the lucky winner and five friends will receive a trip to the Rekorderlig Cider Lodge with £100 bar tab.
For more information on the lodge including opening times and location please visit: http://www.facebook.com/Rekorderlig
1. The competition opens on 14 December 2016 and ends on 29 December 2016 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is 1x Canon camera, 1x case of Rekorderlig Spiced Plum (“the Prize”) for one winner, plus a trip to the Rekorderlig Cider Lodge with £100 bar tab for winner and five guests. The Cider Lodge trip must be redeemed between before 21 January 2017
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.