a case of Hardys wine plus a 1/2 case for two runners-up
Enter our prize draw to win a case of Hardys wine!
We are offering a case of Hardys wine for the winner; and a 1/2 case for two runners-up.
Simply answer the question below to be in with a chance of winning.
Which player took 12 wickets in India's maiden Test victory over England?
Answer : Vinoo Mankad
1. This free prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding the Republic of Ireland) aged 18 or over, except Bloomsbury’s employees and their families (as well as Bloomsbury’s agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion).
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Closing Date: Entries must be received by midday on Monday 2nd February 2015.
4. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. No responsibility will be accepted by Bloomsbury for any lost or incomplete entries. Participation instructions form part of these terms & conditions.
6. Entrants should enter competition by completing the online form here. Postal entries will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
7. Entrants must supply to Bloomsbury their full name, email address, postal address and daytime telephone number. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your permission.
8. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by individuals or third parties will not be permitted.
9. The Prize Draw: Entries will be entered into a single draw to take place on 2nd February 2015.
10. The prizes must be taken by 2nd May 2015. Excluding Bank Holidays, Christmas Period.
11. The winners will be randomly drawn from entries which qualify for the draw. The winners will be notified by email on the afternoon of 2nd February 2015, and announced in the Wisden EXTRA 14 on February 13th 2015.
12. If the winner does not reply to a winning notification within 28 days, then the promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize, in which case the original winner will forfeit any rights to a prize.
13. By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
a. to be bound by these terms and conditions;
b. that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize;
c. that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by Bloomsbury and if not Bloomsbury for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
14. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is not transferable. In the event of circumstances outside its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide alternative similar prizes of equal value. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. If the winner is unable to be contacted within two calendar months of the promotion's closing date, Bloomsbury reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future Bloomsbury promotion.
16. Any breach of the promotion terms & conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
17. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
18. Bloomsbury and Hardys Wine, reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the promotion if circumstances make this necessary.
19. The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
20. Bloomsbury excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
21. The promotion is subject to the laws of England.
22. The promotion is operated by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, (Company Number 01984336) of 50 Bedford Square, London, WC1B 3DP and Hardys Wine(Accolade Wines Limited, a Accolade House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Road, Artington, Guildford, Surrey GU3 1LR, England )