Win a cask of Whisky.
The Whisky Market is the original cask trading company, founded in 2014 and based near London Bridge, which provides a perfectly straightforward prospect for anyone seeking to buy into Scotch whisky cask investment.
Offering a true treat for whisky lovers and investors alike, potential whisky cask buyers can rest assured that The Whisky Market’s trustworthy offering includes a guaranteed exit strategy plus security and peace of mind. With first-fill whisky casks stored safely in bonded warehouses, The Whisky Market presents a service that works in three simple steps:
HOLD IT – The Whisky Market designs a bespoke portfolio catering to each client’s specific needs, keeping them updated on the market place because unlike other commercial products, whisky increases in value as it ages
TRADE IT – Once a mutually agreed hold period is up, The Whisky Market can trade a client’s cask commission free (the promised exit strategy guarantee)
BOTTLE IT – The original cask trading company also provides a bottling service for those looking to stimulate their taste buds; this includes bottle selection and personalised label design for any occasion
In summary, The Whisky Market sells casks with a view to buying them back in the future for the company’s own whisky brand ‘The Higginbottom.’
Since the company’s launch in April 2014, The Whisky Market has grown from a modest private client base and now has over £2,000,000.00 of Single Malt Scottish Whisky casks under management.
The decline in global markets and alternatives has forced many people to look elsewhere for value and a tax efficient hold. This is where The Whisky Market comes in, because many of the company’s clients have liquidated their portfolios in difficult market conditions to make gains through owning whisky casks.
MD at The Whisky market, Leo Scott-Francis, is proud to be at the forefront of this innovative company when it comes to leading cask trade investment. His aim is to provide interested buyers with an insight into a previously secret world of Malt whisky through luxury Scotch, and by proving that it doesn’t have to be complicated to buy into the world of whisky casks.
Leo Scott-Francis and his team continue to develop the connections necessary to obtain the best single malt whisky in quality casks and to offer them to clients. From here, Leo leads his dedicated team to tailor an unrivalled service for each and every buyer. Whisky cask buying remains an exclusive opportunity since The Whisky Market can only take on a small number of clientele due to the limited nature of top quality casks.
As the whisky industry continues to expand, The Whisky Market remains at the forefront of the cask trade. Whilst the number of quality casks available is finite, the company’s willingness to provide an unbeatable service with a unique product is not.
Entry level purchases with The Whisky Market start from £999 (with no upward limit) and the recommended hold period is three years or longer. Potential buyers are invited to call The Whisky Market team on 020 7199 8387, email [email protected]
or visit the website with enquiries.
Win a cask of Whisky:
The Whisky Market are offering you the chance to win a cask of North British 2010 grain whisky – that’s 190 litres, aged in bourbon cask. The team at The Whisky Market are also on hand to answer any questions you might have about your cask, and investment opportunity, including your options for making the best of the investment into the future. Enter below:
* CLOSING DATE: Midnight 31st August 2017
Competition Terms & Conditions:
No purchase necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Competition is open to UK residents only. Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of Exclusively British magazine. Entry is strictly limited to one entry per person. The winner will be notified by email or phone call once the competition closes. The winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received before the closing date and time. All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Competition Terms & Conditions
• The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition.
• Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per reader.
• Prize draws and competitions are only open to entrants aged 18 years or over.
• Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Contista Media Ltd (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
• Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
• It is the responsibility of entrants to notify Contista Media Ltd of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
• Contista Media Ltd will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
• Winners will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 4 weeks of the closing date. Winners will also be notified on Twitter & Facebook.
• Contista Media Ltd does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. Contista Media Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
• Contista Media Ltd reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
• If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
• Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by Contista Media Ltd of that, or any other, right or remedy.
• Contista Media Ltd reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
• Contista Media Ltd shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
• Contista Media Ltd decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.