Win a two-night Taste of Modern Luxury cruise for two people from Southampton to Paris on board Celebrity Eclipse
Cruise for two on Celebrity Eclipse Taste of Modern Luxury cruise setting sail from Southampton on 19 May worth £479pp. Balcony stateroom accommodation, on-board main meals, standard drinks package, evening entertainment and applicable taxes and gratuities plus a Paris on Your Own shore excursion are included. Transfers, additional shore excursions, spa treatments, Persian Garden and meals in specialty restaurants are not included.
How to Enter
For your chance to set sail on board Celebrity Eclipse’s Taste of Modern Luxury cruise, simply answer the question below
It’s time to step away from the grind of the everyday and set sail on the luxury cruise you’ve always dreamed of. On Celebrity Cruises’ two-night Taste of Modern Luxury cruise, which leaves Southampton for Paris on 19 May 2017, you can expect the very height of opulent travel, friendly service and gourmet cuisine.
You’ll spend your sea days on the chic Celebrity Eclipse, an award-winning ship which also offers eight- to 14-night cruises across the Mediterranean and northern Europe. The Celebrity Cruises experience is as much about the journey as it is the destination and Celebrity Eclipse is worlds apart from any other vessel at sea. Redefining modern luxury cruising, there are 11 restaurants on board, including Qsine which offers lava crab and sushi lollipops to gourmet tasting at fine-dining Murano.
Celebrity Eclipse has partnered with The Wine Show to deliver some of the finest wines available and expert Amelia Singer will join the cruise to France on 19 May, offering insight into some of the 400 rare bottles from around the globe.
As you travel blissfully across the English Channel, take time to discover the top-deck Lawn Club, 2,000sq m of real, freshly cut grass that is perfect for a picnic. Then hit the ice-topped martini bar with its 50-strong vodka-based menu before catching the glorious sunset from your hot stone lounger at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
After a restful night in your balcony stateroom you’ll dock at Le Havre then take a shore excursion to Paris to immerse yourself in the capital of style. With all this on offer it’s no wonder Celebrity Cruises was voted Food and Travel’s Ocean Cruise Line of the Year for three years running. celebritycruises.co.uk
How many restaurants are there on board Celebrity Eclipse?
My Answer 11
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is sponsored by RCL Cruises Ltd (company number 07366612), a UK company with registered office at Building 3, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0NY. RCL Cruises Ltd is authorised UK sales & marketing agent of Celebrity Cruises Inc. of Miami, Florida doing business as Celebrity Cruises (“Celebrity Cruises”).
2. Celebrity Cruises is offering one grand prize of a two night Taste of Modern Luxury cruise on-board Celebrity Eclipse departing on 19 May 2017 sailing from Southampton – please see our 2017/18 Celebrity Cruise Worldwide 2nd Edition brochure for full details or http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk. Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to change any published itinerary at any time.
3. UK residents 18 years or older may enter this free competition. Voters must go online foodandtravel.com/offers-and-competitions and register their details and answer a question correctly. Online entry will open on 10 February 2017 and close on 31 March 2017 at 5pm (the “Competition Period”).
4. A participant will be picked by Food and Travel entirely at random from all eligible correct entries on 3 April 2017.
5. Neither Celebrity Cruises nor Food and Travel accepts any responsibility if it cannot make contact with any daily prize winner on the email and/or telephone numbers provided.
6. The prize winner agrees that their email address and contact details may be shared with Celebrity Cruises for the purpose of fulfilling the prize. Celebrity Cruises shall formally offer the prize and give instructions on claiming the grand prize by email within seven days of the winner being announced.
7. The prize winner shall be required to formally accept the prize by confirming its selected sailing date which shall be subject to availability and shall further provide full details of the second person travelling with the winner within 14 days of being notified of the prize by email otherwise winner shall forfeit the grand prize.
8. The prize entitles the winner and one other person travelling together (at least one adult of 18 years of age or older) to one stateroom accommodation consisting of a two berth balcony stateroom.
9. The prize includes on-board main meals, evening entertainment, use of the fitness centre and all applicable taxes and gratuities for winner and their guest.
10. Meals on-board in speciality restaurants, alcoholic drinks, spa treatments, laundry, casino, shore excursions, on board shopping or anything else not expressly stated are not included as part of the prize.
11. Travel insurance must be purchased before travel. Winner is required to ensure both passengers are adequately insured and may be required to provide evidence prior to departure.
12. Once the winner has accepted the prize by indicating the selected cruise itinerary and whom they intend to travel with and Celebrity has confirmed that booking, no changes shall be permitted.
13. Winner understands and accepts on behalf of himself/herself and his/her party, that it is a condition of permission to embark the ship that winner and his/her party comply with Celebrity’s booking conditions (as applicable and except where varied by these competition terms which shall take precedence) as this contains important information relating to, but not limited to, applicable passport and visa requirements, guest conduct and specific information relating to passengers that are classed as minors, are pregnant and those that have medical conditions. Booking conditions are available to review at http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/already-booked/booking-conditions/ or by writing to Celebrity Cruises at the address set out above. Winner agrees to make winner’s party aware of the same prior to travel.
14. No prize has any cash value and it cannot be sold, transferred, exchanged for cash or an alternative holiday, or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
15. This competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of Celebrity Cruises or any sister, parent or group company or any agencies, affiliates or associates of the aforementioned. Further anyone else associated either directly or indirectly with this promotion shall not be eligible to participate in this promotion.
16. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions shall be null and void.
17. It shall be a condition of entry to this competition and eligibility to receive this prize that winner agrees to participate in publicity relating to this competition.