Terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of TBSeen Limited (the “Promoter”), their families, agents or any third party directly a ssociated with administration of the competition. Proof of identification will be required due to alcoholic content within the prize. Passport or driving licence.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. The closing date of the competition is Sunday 25th May 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
5. Successful entries are those which fulfil the required entry mechanic. This mechanic required the entrant to correctly answer the following question: Hotel Chocolat opened its first store in North London in what year: 2004, 2017 or 1806?
6. The classification of a successful entry is as follows: Manually entering the competition via the competition landing page on www.tbseen.com/win/Hotel-Chocolat with a free text answer to the question. Entrants are required to fulfil any and all mandatory fields and include any mandatory social handles and tags to qualify for entry. Failure to do so renders that entry invalid.
7. The winner(s) will be chosen by and decided at the sole discretion of the Promoter following competition closure. This will be done randomly by members of the tbseen team. Their decision is final.
8. The winner(s) will receive one of three prizes as referred to on the competition page.
9. The winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 2nd June 2017. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for each winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The winner(s)’ name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected]
within 14 of days after the date of the closing date of the competition.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize(s) except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
18. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment / delivery / arrangement of the prize and where expressly permitted by the user upon entry to the competition
19. The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.