Every week one lucky participant will win a Christmas Hamper. We've packed the new size parcel with tasty festive treats for you to enjoy and share with friends and family! All you have to do is play...
Answer: Tennis ball, 38
‘Hey Big Sender’ Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Post Office Ltd, 148 Old Street, London EC1V 9HQ
1. The "Hey Big Sender" Prize Draw (the Prize Draw) is open to all UK residents aged 18 and above who have submitted a response to the "Hey Big Sender" online game.
Employees of Post Office Limited, their families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion are excluded from participating in the prize draw.
2. To enter the Prize Draw, you must first play the "Hey Big Sender" game at Hey Big Sender and submit your answer when prompted.
3. There will be 5 Prize Draws in total, held on a weekly basis. The opening and closing dates for each Prize Draw are as follows:
a. The First Prize Draw will open at 16/11/2014 and close at 21/11/2014
b. The Second Prize Draw will open at 22/11/2014 and close at 28/11/2014
c. The Third Prize Draw will open at 29/11/2014 and close at 5/12/2014
d. The Fourth Prize Draw will open at 6/12/2014 and close at 11/12/2014
e. The Fifth Prize Draw will open at 12/12/2014 and close at 19/12/2014
4. Upon submission of an answer to the "Hey Big Sender" game during each of the dates above, entrants will be automatically entered into the corresponding Prize Draw for that period.
5. All entries received after the closing date for each Prize Draw will not be accepted.
6. Entry into all the Prize Draws is free.
7. Only one entry per person per weekly Prize Draw will be accepted.
8. Entrants must submit full and valid contact details as required when playing the "Hey Big Sender" game. Any entry specifying an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address will not be accepted.
9. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries and any incomplete entries or entries that are corrupted will be considered invalid.
10. The prizes: A total of 5 Christmas hampers containing various Christmas related foodstuffs. Each hamper is worth the equivalent of £50.00.
11. Each Prize Draw will have a prize of one Christmas hamper only.
12. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to offer a prize of the same or higher value where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. There will be 5 winners (the Winners) in total. Each winner is to be chosen in a weekly random prize draw from all valid entries, with only one Winner each week. Every prize draw will be observed by an independent observer.
15. The Prize Draws will take place on the following dates:
a. First Prize Draw – 24/11/2014
b. Second Prize Draw – 1/12/2014
c. Third Prize Draw – 8/12/2014
d. Fourth Prize Draw – 15/12/2014
e. Fifth Prize Draw – 22/12/2014
16. Each Winner will be notified that they have won the prize by email within five working days of the respective prize draw taking place. The notification email will be sent to the email address provided by the Winner when entering the prize draw.
17. The Winners will have five working days within which to confirm acceptance of the prize by return email.
Failure to confirm acceptance within this time frame will be deemed a forfeit of the prize and a different winner will be chosen at random from the remaining valid entries.
18. Prizes will be delivered to winners using Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®
19. Post Office Limited would like to contact you about products, services and offers that might be of interest to you and will only do so in accordance with the preferences you select at the time of entry into this promotion.
20. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees and consents to the processing of their personal data by the Promoter (or third party acting on the Promoter's behalf) for the purposes of the administration and operation of the promotion.
21. The name and county of winners will be made available upon request for 28 working days after 19/12/2014 by sending an email to Andy Gray or by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Hey Big Sender, Marketing Dept, Post Office Ltd, 148 Old Street, London EC1V 9HQ
22. By entering into the prize draw you deemed to be accepting these terms and conditions.
23. The Winners may be required to take part in publicity associated with these promotions.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, and hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
25. The Promoter's decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Copyright 2014 The Post Office