a Christmas Hamper worth £65
The festive season is awash with celebrations and events that see several months’ worth of planning culminate in one big blow out. So there is nothing worse than that one unexpected event or one Christmas essential left off the shopping list that can ruin the big day. From forgetting the cranberry sauce to Father Christmas delivering a battery powered gift without advance warning the batteries are not included, erring on the side of caution is key to a Christmas without glitches.
If there’s one brand which understands how one unexpected problem can ruin an occasion it’s Orajel™. When toothache strikes unexpectedly, it can leave you in agony at a time when even the emergency dentists are at home enjoying their Christmas dinner. Orajel provides rapid and effective relief when and where you need it most. The Benzocaine formula temporarily relieves pain by numbing the area, ideal for reducing pain associated with a broken tooth or in a tooth that may require a filling. Orajel Dental Gel gives you control over the product during application and goes right to the source of your pain to provide targeted relief.
To make sure that Christmas Day isn’t ruined by any mishaps, Orajel™ want to offer you the chance to win a Christmas SOS hamper, filled with useful goodies to help you get through festivities as smoothly as possible!
Enter your details.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The winner will be notified via email so keep an eye on your inbox!
1. The competition opens on 24th December 2014 and ends on 7th January 2015 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one £65 hamper (“the Prize”) for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.