Win a complete Ingenio set and a private cookery class in France for 4 people
Tell us why you deserve the #IngenioExperience for your chance to win the ultimate cooking experience for yourself and three friends in Lyon, France.
In addition to winning a complete Tefal Ingenio Induction 13pcs set (worth £250) for yourself and three friends, you will all enjoy the ultimate cooking experience with a private cookery class in Lyon with a chef who'll teach you how to create classic French dishes with the Ingenio range. The prize comprises return travel to Lyon, a 2-night stay in a top hotel and complimentary Lyon City Cards, providing free entry to the town's top attractions.
Terms & Conditions
Win an #ingenioexperience for you and 3 of your friends
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of Tefal, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. The competition will close at 11:59pm on 31/12/14 and one winner will be selected at random from all entrants on 05/01/2015. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years old and hold valid UK passports.
4. The prize is as follows:
A two night trip to Lyon, France, the home of Tefal, for winner and three friends. Prize includes return travel, hotel accommodation at Hotel Carlton Lyon for two nights in two rooms, a Lyon City Card for each of the four participants, a private cooking class and dinner in Atelier des Chefs cookery school using Tefal Ingenio products, and a complete Tefal Ingenio induction 13-piece set for each of the four participants.
There will be no cash or other alternative to stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
The flights and accommodation must be taken in one trip, and both require 14 days advance booking and are subject to availability. The trip must be taken before 31 May 2015.
The maximum total prize value is £3750 based on the recommended retail value at the time of printing. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
Tefal UK makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at the destination.
Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and companion.
The winner and their chosen companion must comply with all relevant customs, security and immigration requirements, including appropriate passport and visa requirements. Tefal UK will not be responsible for any passenger’s failure to comply with these requirements.
The prize winner and the companion are responsible for holding a passport with at least six months validity. And must organise relevant visas where required.
5. By entering the competition, entrants agree to Tefal using their entry across their social media channels and through online advertising.
6. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 31st December 2014.
7. The winner will be notified in person with the contact details provided in the entry form. The winners will have 5 days to claim acceptance of the prize and confirm preferred dates. After this time, if the Promoter has not heard from the winner the Promoter reserves the right to select alternative winners if they choose.
8. The winning entry will be selected by an independent party and the party's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. No cash alternatives will be substituted for the prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative dates/items/activities of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
10. Use of a false name or address will disqualify any applicant from receiving the prize.
11. The information you provide here will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act and controlled by Tefal UK.
12. When you enter the competition, you agree to be bound by these rules.
13. Tefal UK does not accept responsibility for loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter is Tefal Groupe SEB UK Ltd, Riverside House, Riverside Walk, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1NA