Win a Contura wood-burning stove set worth £5,170
This month, Real Homes has teamed up with Contura, the leading manufacturer of wood-burning stoves in Europe, to offer you the chance to win one of its statement stoves – the Contura i51A. The prize, which includes a range of accessories for your stove, is worth £5,170.
The winner will receive a stove, worth £3,890, which will make the perfect focal point in any room. It will come with accessories worth £1,280, including a glass floor plate, two wood storage units, a fireproof wall, powerstones for added heat retention and an external air-supply kit.
Thanks for your entry
The promoter of this competition is Real Homes, Centaur Special Interest Media, Wells Point, 79 Wells Street, London, W1T 3QN. The promotion is open to anyone resident in the UK aged 18 years or over provided they are not employees, (including their associates or family members) of any of the Centaur Media group of companies or Contura. The closing date for all entries is 4pm on 2nd December 2016. The prize draw will take place on or after this date, and the winner will be notified by email.
5. One winner will receive a Contura i51A with floor plate, fireproof wall, heat-retention powerstones, two stylish wood storage boxes and an external air-supply kit, worth £5,170. The prize includes delivery to your home but not installation. The prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification to the winner.
6. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
7. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to it.
8. Real Homes reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
9. Real Homes cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize or for loss of, or damage to, the prize due to circumstances beyond its control.
10. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
11. For general realhomesmagazine.co.uk competition terms, visit http://www.realhomesmagazine.co.uk/terms-and-conditions