Five Lucky Winners Will Each Receive A Cooks & Co Hamper Worth £100 Including
Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted
What is the literal Italian translation of antipasti?
answer: before the meal
* The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC Magazines ("BBCM") promotions comply with the Code.
* The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over, except BBC employees and anyone connected with the promotion.
* By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
* a. to be bound by these terms and conditions;
* b. that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize;
* c. that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by BBCM for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
* Entrants should enter using the webform provided. Emails will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
* Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
* The winning entrant(s) will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing date. BBCM's decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email or post.
* There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
* The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available online within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
* BBCM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
* If the winner is unable to be contacted within two calendar months of the promotion's closing date, BBCM reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future BBCM promotion.
* BBCM excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
* The promotion is subject to the laws of England.