a copy of Haynes Zombie Survival Manual
Based on the best-selling Haynes Zombie Survival Manual by Sean T Page, the Zombie Survival App is available to download for free from the iOS App Store.
To celebrate the release of the app, we're giving away five hard copies of the manual.
It takes the manual’s hugely popular content and reformats it into the concept of persona types with corresponding survival techniques and the function to unlock other detailed crucial information.
Importantly, it also educates the user in how to spot a zombie and signs to look out for.
With users being given the option to pick one of three survivor profiles – scientist, fighter or forager, they are then equipped with the tools to survive a zombie attack by navigating a series of chapters to understand more about the living dead.
Wannabe survivalists can also test their knowledge by challenging themselves to various quizzes at the end of each chapter to receive rewards.
On completing all chapters, users receive their official license to deal with the walking dead.
Capturing the imagination of Zombie fans, the survival techniques featured in the app are provided by Sean T Page, who runs the website Ministry of Zombies to raise awareness of the zombie threat.
In addition to the Zombie Survival Manual and the Alien Invasion Survival Manual from Haynes, Sean has also written The Official Zombie Handbook UK and War Against the Walking Dead.
The Zombie Survival app is available to download, click here to get yours.
1. The competition opens on 1 December 2016 and ends on 1 January 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize (“the Prize”) for five winners is a copy of the Haynes Zombie Survival Manual by Sean T Page.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.