Product: 8x Springwatch British Wildlife book
Accept terms and conditions then fill in contact details.
"We have eight copies of Springwatch British Wildlife to giveaway by Stephen Moss, worth £20, courtesy of HarperCollins.
Springwatch British Wildlife is a year-round countryside introduction to the much-loved wildlife of the popular television series.
The book guides introduces you the birds, mammals and plants that inhabit our gardens, cities and countryside, with detailed species descriptions and beautiful photographs allowing you to understand their appearance, behaviour and habitats."
Rules: General competition terms and conditions
1. The BBC Code of Conduct for competitions can be found at www.bbc.co.uk/competitioncode and all BBC-branded magazines comply with the Code.
2. Competitions are open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands, Islands, aged 18 years or older, except employees or contractors of Immediate Media and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
3. By entering a competition, the participants agree: to be bound by these terms and conditions; that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and that should they win the competition, their name and likeness may be used for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
4. Entrants should follow the instructions for each competition carefully in order to enter. Entries received after the specified closing date and time will not be considered, and cannot be returned.
5. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not contravene the rights of third parties. By entering the competition, the entrant grants a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use the work for all purposes connected with the competition, including but not limited to post-promotion publicity.
7. Only one entry will be permitted per person, regardless of method of entry. Bulk entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
8. The winning entrant will be the first correct entry drawn at random after the closing time, or, in creative competitions, the one that in the judges’ opinion is the best.
9. There is no cash alternative and prizes will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
10. Our decision as to the winner is final and no correspondence relating to a competition will be entered.The name and county of residence of the winner(s) will be available [by sending an SAE to BBC Wildlife Magazine, Immediate Media, 4th Floor, Tower House, Fairfax Street, Bristol, BS1 3BN] within three months of the closing date of the promotion.
11. The winner(s) will be notified by post, telephone or email within 48 days of the close of the promotion by post/telephone/email.
12. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend a competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside its control.
13. If the winner is unable to be contacted within one calendar month of a competition’s closing date, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up, or to re-offer the prize in our future competitions.
14. We exclude liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into a competition or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
15. The competitions are subject to the laws of England.