a Cornishware set (1 of 10)
LOG IN / REGISTER
Win the chance to breakfast in style…
It’s the little things that make all the difference, like waking up to breakfast served on a beautiful breakfast set. We’re huge fans of Cornishware – if there’s a more quintessentially English way to eat in the morning, then we haven’t heard of it - and our wonderful friends at T.G.Green are offering 10 lucky winners a Cornishware set of their very own, made up of four mugs, 4 breakfast bowls, a dreadnought jug and a 68cl teapot . As if that wasn’t enough, we’re throwing in a whole case of light and crunchy Tasty Toasted Muesli, too!
Completion message :
None, takes you to your account / competitions home page.
1.This promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Dorset Cereals, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter: Visit tokens.dorsetcereals.co.uk and either login or register your details before the closing date of 11.59pm on 31st July 2014. No purchase necessary however internet access is required.
a. The Main Prize: 10 winners will each receive a Cornishware breakfast set, including 4 x breakfast bowls, 4 x 10oz mugs, 1 x 20oz dreadnought jug and 1 x 68cl tea pot. Plus a case of Tasty Toasted Mueslis.
3. The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
4. The winners will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted no later than 16th August 2014.
5. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the draw. In the event that a winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
6. Please allow 28 days for delivery of both the Main Prize and the Runners Up Prizes.
7. Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
8. The name and county of the winners will be posted online at http://www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/our-friends/?type=prize-draw-sponsors after 1st August 2014 for at least 1 month.
9. The Promoter may substitute the prizes for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original item is unavailable.
10. By entering, winners agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
11. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
13. Bulk votes or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk votes, votes by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
14. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Dorset Cereals Limited website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
16. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
18. This promotion is governed by English law.
The Promoter is Dorset Cereals Ltd, Peverell Avenue East, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 3WE.