a delicious trip to Portugal with Conrad Algarve and Monarch worth over £1,500
Food connoisseurs take note, the five-star luxury hotel Conrad Algarve is offering two lucky winners the chance to participate in its upcoming culinary campaign: a Gourmet Culinary Extravaganza. A three-day gourmet showcase hosted by critically acclaimed chef Heinz Beck and presented in conjunction with Desire, Portugal's leading gourmet initiative, the event will see nine Michelin-starred and two globally renowned chefs come together for the very first time.
The prize includes three nights at Conrad Algarve on a bed and breakfast basis, a pair of tickets to the Gourmet Culinary Extravaganza's main event, the Underground Culinary Extravaganza, on 30 October – a seated dinner with Portuguese wine pairing and live entertainment worth 195 euros per person – as well as complimentary return airport transfers.
A pair of return flights to Faro Airport have also been provided by the scheduled leisure airline Monarch operating flights to Faro from five bases in the UK – London Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds Bradford and London Luton, where the headquarters are.
How to enter:
Fill in the form. The closing date for receipt of all entries is 3 October 2016 at 23.59.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering
Best of luck!
1. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date.
2. The winner must be aged 18 or over
3. The prize is subject to availability and is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered prize winner
4. The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and may not be available on all dates or on all flights during peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, school and bank holidays
5. The prize is valid for travel between 1 October 2016 and 31 January 2017, subject to availability
6. The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch from London Gatwick/Birmingham/Manchester/London Luton/Leeds Bradford to Faro, three nights at Conrad Algarve on a bed and breakfast basis, a pair of tickets to the Gourmet Culinary Extravaganza's main event, the Underground Culinary Extravaganza and complimentary return airport transfers
7. Airport taxes are included in the prize
8. No cash alternative is available
9. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Please visit monarch.co.uk for details and premiums
10. One piece of hold luggage per person is included in each prize and will be checked in free of charge. Up to 10kg of hand baggage may be taken into the cabin per person in a bag no bigger than 56 x 40 x 25cm, free of charge. For further information about hand baggage restrictions please refer to the FAQs on monarch.co.uk/faq/flights/baggage
11. The winner is responsible for all expenses and arrangements (such as, but not limited to, flight extras, in-flight meals, pre-allocated seats, accommodation, meals, spending money and transportation to and from the departing and destination airport) not specifically included in the prize.
12. Monarch accepts no liability for use of the prize or any loss or damage which may arise from the competition or use of the prize. All prize winners and their companions fully indemnify Monarch Airlines Ltd for any and all losses, liability, action, claim, proceeding, judgment, penalty, fine, damages, fee, cost, charge or expense (including, without limitation, legal fees and expenses) brought, claimed or asserted against Monarch Airlines or for which Monarch Airlines may be liable as a result of this competition or of taking or using the prize.
13. Compensation under Regulation 261/2004, Montreal Convention and any other applicable law is strictly excluded irrespective of the cause.
14. The flights may not be re-presented as a prize for any other prize draw or other similar event
15. Flight terms and conditions apply and can be found at monarch.co.uk/terms/flights
16. Prize winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the prize winner forfeiting their prize
17. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of Monarch receiving the winner's details