Win a dream holiday for 2 to Ras Al Khaimah
Jet off to Ras Al Khaimah with a relaxing break for two with Royal Brunei Airlines and Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort.
Royal Brunei Airlines - has provided an award-winning service, based on timeless values and authentic Bruneian grace. Flying across four continents to 16 destinations, they are a boutique airline dedicated to providing a travel experience that is second to none.
Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort. - Surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens, this impressive Ras Al Khaimah resort offers easy access to Al Hamra Marina, shopping malls and numerous leisure facilities and is just an hour's drive from Dubai.
Please sign in/register, good luck!
Thank you. Your entry has been submitted.
Terms & Conditions
1. One (1) prize available. The prize entitles the winner and one other person travelling together to return economy tickets with Royal Brunei Airlines, including taxes and charges, departing from Heathrow to Dubai, return transfers to Ras al Khaimah and accommodation in a deluxe room on a bed and breakfast basis at Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort.
2. The prize is valid for travel between 2 January 2017 until 31 August 2017, subject to availability. Please note travel over bank holidays, school half term holidays, the Easter period and school summer holidays has limited availability and might not be possible. Both passengers must travel together.
3. The winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
4. The prize does not include travel insurance, visas, meals or any other costs of a personal nature not stated (including spending money) for the winner and their companion.
5. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
6. Winners must ensure that they have valid passports, visas and travel insurance at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the winners are unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
7. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
8. The prize must be taken on the dates stated within the competition terms and conditions.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. Entry is open to Heathrow Rewards members aged 18 and over with a UK residential address.
11. This competition is not open to employees of Royal Brunei Airlines, Hilton Hotels or any companies, agencies, families and Heathrow Airport Limited employees directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion.
12. The prize is non- transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Only one entry per member.
14. The closing date for entries is 19 December 2016. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
15. The prize winners will be drawn at random from those entrants whose entries have reached Heathrow Airport Limited by the closing date.
16. The winners will be notified by email within 7 days of closing. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winners drawn within fourteen days (14) days, no further draws will take place, as Heathrow Airport Limited's decision regarding selection of winners is final and there will be no further correspondence.
17. By entering a Heathrow Rewards competition or prize draw, the winner/s agree to their name and location published on the Heathrow Rewards website in the form of ‘title', ‘surname' and ‘county or country'.
18. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
19. By opting in to receive Royal Brunei Airlines marketing you give consent for your personal information: name, email address and post code, to be given to Royal Brunei Airlines for marketing purposes only.
20. Heathrow Airport Limited reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes at an equivalent value) if, in Heathrow Airport Limited's sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
21. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. The prize draw promoter is Heathrow Rewards, Heathrow Airports Limited, The Compass Centre, 1st Floor, Nelson Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 2GW.