We’re offering one lucky family of four the chance to win a holiday to sun-drenched St. Pete/Clearwater in the heart of Florida’s Gulf Coast.
You have successfully entered this prize draw. Good luck!
1. Promoter: Tesco Stores Ltd., Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA.
2. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18, except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including Tesco employees, Cedar Communications employees, their agencies and their immediate families).
3. Promotional period: Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23.55 on 2 April 2017.
4. Entry instructions: Entry is via tescoliving.com/win-a-holiday-to-st-pete-clearwater-florida. Participants must provide their full name, home address, phone number and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Only one entry per household. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a household will be accepted and all other entries will be disqualified.
6. The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
7. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received.
10. Winner selection: There is one winner of the prize draw which will be the first entry drawn at random by an independently verified computer system after the closing time and date.
11. Prize fund: There is one prize. The prize is for two adults (one adult must be at least 25 for car hire) and two children aged 11 or under on date of travel, staying seven nights at The Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater Beach in Florida, sharing a standard room with two queen beds on a room-only basis.
The prize includes return economy flights from London to Orlando or Tampa airport, Florida (departure and arrival airports dependent on date of travel), taxes, one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 23kg, dependent on airline), seven days’ basic economy car hire, four one-day entry passes to The Clearwater Marine Aquarium, and a £250 pre-paid travel card to be used against the purchase of meals.
Car hire provider will be confirmed prior to travel. One basic economy four-door car with comprehensive car insurance, unlimited mileage, theft waiver deductible, collision damage waiver deductible and all local taxes to be collected from arrival airport and dropped off on departure. The named driver must be aged 25+, with a full clean UK driving license. Any drivers with less than three years’ driving experience, will need to pay a supplementary cost for car hire. A valid credit card in the name of the named driver, with available funds of up to $1000, will be required for security deposit purposes when hiring the car.
Prize must be booked by 30 June 2017 and taken by 14 December 2017, excluding UK bank holiday weekends, US public holiday dates, subject to availability.
The winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, organising valid passport(s), and for securing necessary visas/ESTA or complying with other regulations prior to departure. Winner and travel guests must visit the website: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ and complete the required information to apply for authorisation to enter the USA – winner and guests will NOT gain entry to the USA without completing a visa application.
The prize does not include travel insurance, meals and drinks, travel to UK departure airport, UK airport parking, fuel, motorway tolls, theme park tickets, additional activities that require payment, spending money or any other accommodation or car hire expenditure.
12. No cash or alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in relation to all promotional matters.
14. Winner notification: The prize winner will be notified by letter, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within a further 14 days, or cannot take the prize for whatsoever reason, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve redrawn by an independently verified computer generated system.
15. We reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of photo, identity, age and address.
16. The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes and reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their name and photographs in such publicity.
17. Winner details will be passed onto a third party for prize administration but will not be used for any other purpose.
18. General: The winner's full name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details 28 days after the closing date of the competition for 3 months. To request these details please write to St. Pete/Clearwater prize draw, Cedar Communications Limited, 85 Strand, London WC2R 0DW, including a self-addressed envelope.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.