A Crosley vinyl record player, the La La Land soundtrack and a Charlotte Tilbury make up set
To celebrate the forthcoming release of the incredibly dreamy LA LA LAND, in cinemas 12th January 2017, we’re giving 1 reader the chance to win a Crosley vinyl record player, a copy of the La La Land soundtrack and a Charlotte Tilbury make up set. Two runners up will also win a Charlotte Tilbury make up set.
Who stars as jazz pianist Sebastian in La La Land?
ANSWER: Ryan Gosling
Please sign in/register, good luck!
Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!
Terms associated with this competition:
By entering the Prize Draw, each Entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions, and agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter in respect of the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and otherwise in relation to the Prize Draw. Entrants who do not comply with the Terms and Conditions will not be eligible to win the Prize.
• Eligibility Requirements
• The prize draw opens on 09.01.17 at 00:00 GMT.
• The prize draw closes on 09.02.17 at 23:59 GMT.
• The prize draw is open to individuals who must be aged 15 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK (the “Entrants”). The Promoter has the right, at its discretion, to request proof of age and residence to receive the prize. Entrants under 18 must make sure that their parent/guardian have consented to their entry into the competition and to these Terms and Conditions.
• The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
• Only one entry per person will be considered.
• How to Enter
• Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
• To enter the prize draw, Entrants must submit the correct answer to the multiple choice question above by the prize draw close date. All entries must be submitted via http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/
• No other forms of entry will be accepted.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
• Prize for 1 winner is:
- Crosley Vinyl Player
- Copy of the film’s soundtrack
- Charlotte Tilbury Make Up Set
• Prize for 2 runners up is:
- 1 x Charlotte Tilbury Make Up Set
• The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
• The prize for each winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
• The prizes are supplied by Feref, 17-18 Great Pulteney Street, London.
4. Notifying the Prize Draw Winner
• Prize winners will be chosen at random performed by a computer process on 12.02.17
• The prizes will be sent to the winner by post within 30 of days of being notified of their win.
• The names of the prize winner may be obtained for one month after the prize draw close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ and marked with the name ‘[Win a Dreamy La La Land Prize Package]’.
5. Prize Terms
• Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
• If a prize winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification that they are a winner, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
• The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winners.
• The Promoter is Feref, 17-18 Great Pulteney Street, London, W1F 9NE. The prize draw is run in association with Cosmopolitan
• This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited or Cosmopolitan or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
• The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this (prize draw) competition on reasonable notice.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the prize caused by the postal/delivery service.
7. Use of Personal Information
• Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
• By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
8. Limitation of Liability
• Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter or those partnered with this prize draw
• Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
• These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Contacting Us
• if you have any queries about the manner in which the Prize Draw is administered, how your data is used by Lionsgate, and/or should you require us to remove your personal information from our systems, please contact: Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ. Please see the Hearst Standard Terms and Conditions and our Rules of Play