Driving experience at one of two racetracks: Brands Hatch or Oulton Park AND MORE
whole superb prize package is:
* Driving experience at one of two racetracks: Brands Hatch or Oulton Park
* Overnight stay at 4* hotel
* £200 spending money
* head & shoulders grooming essentials
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize simply answer the following question:
Who is the current F1 world champion?
1 Jenson Button
2 Lewis Hamilton
3 Fernando Alonso
E-mail your answer to:[email protected]
You must validate your answer with the words 'HEAD & SHOULDERS' in your subject box
Please note: the prize does not include travel to/from the track of your choice; you must 18 or over to enter and have held a full, clean UK driving licence for at least one year that must be peresented on the day (no photocopies); this prize is not suitable for pregnant women or those who suffer with epilepsy or heart problems; the minimum height for this prize if 5ft 2in to a maximum of 6ft 2in; the maximum weight for this prize is 16stone; normal Associated Newspapers terms and conditions apply - the Editor's decision is final.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Prize Draw is open to all residents in the UK and ROI over 18 years of age, excluding employees of Procter & Gamble UK and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. To enter answer the question set out at above via e-mail.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Proof of sending is not proof of delivery. Last date for receipt of entries is August 13.
4. All entries received by August 13 will be entered into a Free Prize Draw, and the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent – chosen according to availiability on dates selected by winner - near to the race track of choice (either Brands Hatch, Kent, or Oulton Park, Cheshire), a driving experience for 2 and £200 spending money. There will be no runners up. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. No bulk or third party entries accepted. Please note the activity format and vehicles are subject to change without notice.
5. The prize is valid until March 2011
6. The winner will be notified in writing by August 20. Name and county of winner will be available after this date – send SAE to: Sophie Horton, Hill and Knowlton, 20 Soho Square, London, W1A 1PR. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 10 working days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
8. By entering this Free Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.