a Dualit Kettle, a Dualit Toaster and a selection of Schär Gluten Free goodies
To celebrate the launch of the new Schär Gluten Free Wholesome Vitality Loaf, we are offering two lucky winners a selection of products from the range, including this tasty and nutritious new loaf, plus a stylish toaster and kettle set.
The Wholesome Vitality Loaf is the latest addition to the Schär Gluten Free range and is made from quinoa, chestnut and sorghum plus sunflower and linseeds for a truly flavoursome and nutritious loaf.
This delicious new gluten free bread is also high in fibre, low in saturated fat and suitable for vegans in addition to being gluten, wheat, lactose and preservative free.
Schär is Europe's number one gluten free brand, and is committed to providing those following a gluten free diet with a broad range of tasty and innovative products to choose from.
The Schär Gluten Free range is available from leading supermarkets across the UK.
For more information, and to browse the full range of gluten free goodies, visit http://www.schar.co.uk
1. The competition opens on 25 November 2016 and ends on 26 December 2016 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize (“the Prize”) for two winners is 1x Dualit Kettle, 1x Dualit Toaster and a Schär selection including; Wholesome Vitality loaf x2; Seeded ciabatta; Salti crackers; Breakfast bakes; Cream Crackers; Mini O’s; Chocolix.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.