Simply enter your details for a chance to win this amazing prize!
M&S is giving away a Dyson AM01 12“ desk fan, worth £199 to one lucky reader! For a chance to win, please complete the form below.
1) The Prize consists of 1 Dyson AM01 12” desk fan (T68/1008), worth £199, as shown.
2) No purchase necessary. The prize draw is open to everyone aged 18 years and over and legally resident in the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, other than employees and immediate families of the Marks and Spencer Group of Companies (or any other company connected with this promotion). Entry constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3) Entries into the draw are limited to one per person. No entries on behalf of third parties. To enter the prize draw, simply fill in the webform and click ‘enter prize draw’.
5) All entries must be received by 11.59pm on 26th August 2010. The prize draw will be held on or before 3 September 2010 and will be supervised by an independent person. The prize will be awarded to the first correctly completed entry, drawn at random, after the closing date. The prize will only be delivered to the address given by the entrant on the webform, which must be a UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man address.
6) Prizes must be accepted as offered, there are no alternatives. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or higher value in the event of product/size availability issues or other unforeseen circumstances, in respect of the prize as a whole, or individual products featured.
7) Prize winners will be notified via email by 10th September 2010. The notification will include details of how the prize can be claimed. If the prize remains unclaimed for more than 1 calendar month after notification was sent a further prize draw will take place for the prize.
8) The name and county of the prize winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope within one month after the draw to: Dyson Fan Prize Draw, Publications team, 4th floor The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London W2 1AF.
9) We reserve the right to feature photographs and the name and county of the prize winner in future publications and publicity. The winner may also be required to take part in promotional publicity including a photographic shoot and an interview.
10) The decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw. The promoter reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason.
11) The promoter is Marks and Spencer plc at Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1NW.