Win a fabulous travel cot from SpaceCot.
We have teamed up with the wonderful team at Hippychick to offer one lucky reader the chance to win this travel cot, which weighs just 6kg and folds in a trice.
SpaceCot is designed with all the strength and comfort of a permanent cot and the suspended base protects little ones from draughts. it comes with a detachable cot levels which can be used as a travel crib when baby is below 6 months, and a play pen for up to 30 months.
The travel cot is worth £139.95 - for more information head to hippychick.com
How long does it take to open/close the SpaceCot?
Terms and Conditions
“Terms" means these terms and conditions.
"Website" means the website located at www.angelsandurchins.co.uk.
If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you must not use the Website.
1.Other Applicable Terms
1. These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Website:
2. Changes to these Terms.
1. We may amend or revise the Terms at any time. Any changes to the Terms apply with immediate effect from the date of publication on the Website. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. By continuing to use the Website after any changes, you accept those changes and they are binding on you.
3. Accessing the Website
1. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice to you. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
3. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
4. Use of the Website
1. We can at any time modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
2. Although we will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website; you will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website for any reason.
3. We are not in a position to ensure the complete accuracy of information on the Website that can often change such as opening times, dates of performances, schedules and current prices and we strongly recommend that prior to relying on information made available through the Website, such information where capable of change is confirmed with the applicable venue, facility or service provider.
4. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
6. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, or that the Website is free of viruses or bugs or is fully functional, accurate or reliable.
5. Restrictions on use of the Website
1. You must not:
a) Use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and you shall use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
b) Upload or transmit through the Website;
i. Any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer; or
ii. Any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
c) Use the Website in a manner which:
i) May cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired; and/or
ii) Violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy).
d) Create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt any unauthorised access to or alter or modify any part or component of the Website.
6. Intellectual property and right to use
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights and trade marks on the Website, and of the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
7. Links to other sites
1. The Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties some of which feature our angels & urchins logo, however we have no control over the contents of those sites and resources.
8. Limitation of our Liability
1. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
2. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
a) The use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
b) The use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
4. If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
a) Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
b) Business interruption;
c) Loss of anticipated savings;
d) Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
e) Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
5. We only provide the Website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
6. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
7. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Website. Such links should not be interpreted as an endorsement by us. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of the links.
1.We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
3. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
1. ‘angel and urchins’ (official no. 2519673) and ‘a&u’ (official no. 2519727) are UK registered trademarks of angels and urchins Limited.
11. Competition Entries
1. We offer a number of competitions, both on the Website and in the angels & urchins magazine (referred to here individually the “Competition”).
2. The Competition is organised by us in association with the third party provider of the competition prize (“the Prize Provider”).
3. The competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of the Prize Provider and angels and urchins, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the Competition.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries by you shall not be accepted.
5. Any entries to a Competition must be made by the person entering the Competition and any entries made on behalf of another party i.e. through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) shall not be accepted.
6. Any entries for the Competition must be received by the stated closing date. All entries received after this date will not be counted.
7. We shall accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault i.e. technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
8. A winner will be chosen by random draw by us or the Prize Provider. The winner will be notified by using the details provided at entry. If the winner does not so respond then the prize will be forfeited and we or the Prize Provider will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. We do not endorse the prize and are not responsible for inaccurate details about the prize supplied by the Prize Provider.
11. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms upon entry. We or the Prize Provider reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to you in the event that you breach these Terms.
13. We have no control over the handling of your personal data by a Prize Provider and shall not be held liable for its conduct throughout the Competition or its handling of your personal information.
14. We or the Prize Provider reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition at any time (and for any reason) without notice to you where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. We or the Prize Provider reserve the right to disqualify you from the Competition in the event that you provide false or incorrect information when entering the Competition.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, we shall not be responsible or accept any liability for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the Competition and/or the prize or any misconduct of the Prize Provider during the administration of the Competition. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of negligence. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Our or the Prize Provider’s selection of the winner and decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The Competition will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts pursuant to clause 12 below.
12. Applicable Law