Terms and conditions
1. This prize draw (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees and agents (and families, members of employees and agents) of the Entertainment One, Forest Holidays, Thinkjam, Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), Guardian Media Group plc ("GMG") or any subsidiary of GMG, or freelance contributors to GNM or anyone connected with the Competition or the Prize.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the Competition you must complete the boxes shown above with your details and press the "submit" button. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition please email [email protected]
with Earth to Echo in the subject line.
5. Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
6. We do not take responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The closing date and time of the Competition is 23:59 on 17 August 2014. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
8. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries
9. We accept no responsibility for any costs not specifically included in the Prize
10. The winner will be notified by email after 19 August and given details of how to claim the Prize. If the winner cannot be reached or has otherwise failed to acknowledge such notification within 2 days, GNM shall be entitled to select a new winner of the Prize (and if that winner does not acknowledge GNM's notification within 2 days he or she will also forfeit the Prize. If the winner rejects the Prize GNM shall be entitled to select another winner and the same acceptance period shall apply).
11. One winner will receive a four-night midweek stay in a Copper Beech cabin at any one of the 9 Forest Holidays locations (Argyll, Strathyre, Keldy, Cropton, Sherwood Forest, Forest of Dean, Deerpark, Blackwood Forest and Thorpe Forest):
•No cash alternative is available and the prize is subject to availability.
•The winner may choose to upgrade their cabin type but will be responsible for the additional cost from a Copper beech cabin for the date they wish to travel.
•The prize must be taken by 31 March 2015.
•Winners are responsible for their own transportation to their chosen location, food, drink and any other extra activities they wish to book.
•The prize does include a Forest Ranger activity for a maximum of 4 people, which is subject to availability.
•The prize is subject to availability.
12. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Prize is subject to availability and GNM reserves the right to change the Prize at its discretion or to offer an alternative of similar value.
13. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
14. No purchase necessary.
15. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered in connection with the Competition or the Prize.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
18. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising in connection with them.
20. Promoter: Guardian News and Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.
21. Details of the winner will be posted on social media and can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Guardian Marketing Department, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU