Win! A family day out at Drayton Manor Theme Park (1 of 3)
Looking for a great day out with the kids this summer? We've teamed up with Drayton Manor Theme Park, near Tamworth, Staffordshire, to offer you the chance to win one of three family passes, worth £108 each.
This summer sees the launch of the brand new thrill ride Air Race (pictured), which will take passengers on a stomach-churning aerial adventure, turning their world upside down at a height of up to eight metres - not for the faint hearted!
After take-off, riders will soar and dive through the air. This acrobatic journey will test even the most experienced thrill seekers as it promises to be the flight of your life.
The exhilarating new addition will join other white-knuckle thrill rides, such as, the adrenaline-inducing 54m drop-tower Apocalypse, which was voted the UK's scariest ride by Channel 5's The Gadget Show, Europe's only stand-up coaster Shockwave, the splash-tastic log flume Stormforce 10 and the hair-raising gyro-swing Maelstrom.
Drayton Manor is also home to Europe's only Thomas Land™, where families can experience the magical island of Sodor and get up close and personal with their favourite characters from the ever popular Thomas & Friends™ series. Thomas Land boasts 21 rides and attractions, including Winston's Whistle-Stop Tour, which takes passengers on a guided monorail trip, giving a not-to-be missed bird's eye view of the theme park.
In addition to Winston, children can also ride Cranky the Crane Drop Tower, take a seat on the Troublesome Trucks Coaster and experience Diesel's Locomotion Mayhem where you will be taken on a journey of near misses.
You will also find a 15-acre zoo which is home to over 100 species of animals from across the world, ranging from a mob of meerkats to a pair of endangered black leopards. You can also experience Ben 10: Ultimate Mission roller coaster and a sensational 4D cinema.
Families can turn their day out into an overnight trip by staying at the four-star Drayton Manor Hotel, which features 15 Thomas & Friends themed rooms. There's also The Grill Inn family restaurant, where visitors can enjoy some tasty food and unwind after a fun day at the park.
For more information, or to book tickets, please visit draytonmanor.co.uk or call 0844 472 1960.
Enter your details in the form before 1 July 2014 for a chance to win one of three family passes!
Completion message :
Thanks for entering
The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL Travel and Drayton Manor Theme Park, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, Drayton Manor Theme Park and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
There will be three winners.
The prize(s) will consist of a family pass for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children) to visit Drayton Manor Theme Park in Staffordshire.
Winners may visit Drayton Manor Theme Park on a date of their choosing during the 2014 main season (excluding Saturday 5th July, Sunday 14th September, Saturday 1st November and Sunday 2nd November). The 2014 season runs until Sunday 2nd November. A family pass is for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children). Winners will be issued with a reference number, which must be presented at the ticket booth prior to entry into the park. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Prize for value. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, including Family, Advanced and Website tickets. Drayton Manor Theme Park, Nr Tamworth, Staffordshire B78 3TW. Tel: 0844 472 1960. www.draytonmanor.co.uk.
5. The prize will be issued by Drayton Manor Theme Park (the “Prize Provider”). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
6. The prize promotion closing date is 1 July 2014 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
7. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 2 July 2014 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
8. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
12. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 1 July 2014.
14. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue,