Family day out in London
The prize includes;
London Duck Tours Family Ticket
A meal at Rainforest Cafe
London Duck Tours - An Amazing Amphibious Adventure
When you board one of London Duck Tours distinctive yellow vehicles, you enter the wonderful world of amphibious travel.
London Duck Tours classic tour takes you around the beating heart of London, learning interesting facts. You will be led past the world famous sights by road and be entertained with an action packed live commentary before the thrilling splashdown onto the river Thames! Then view London from a different perspective with a leisurely cruise.
Rainforest Cafe - A wild place to shop and eat!
Continue your adventure at Rainforest Cafe, a unique family restaurant bringing to life the sights and sounds of the rainforest, just a 2-minute walk from Piccadilly Circus on Shaftesbury Avenue.
Rainforest Cafe is also home to a cast of astounding, lifelike, animated inhabitants including chattering gorillas, a menacing tree-bound jaguar, trumpeting elephants, a life-like crocodile and fluttering butterflies.
Come and feast from our delicious menu which contains gluten free, dairy free and organic options for the kids.
All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
2. Entry into the competition is free.
3. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of London & Partners and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
4. The closing date for this competition is midnight on 31 December 2014.
5. The prize is: A London Duck Tours Family Ticket (2 over 18's + 2 Child/Youth or 1 over 18's + 3 Child/Youth) and a meal at Rainforest Café (to the value of £100)
6. The decision of the Email Marketing Manager at London & Partners will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. One entry per registered user.
9. Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
10. Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. London & Partners may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
11. All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of London & Partners. London & Partners reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
12. Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
13. London & Partners reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
14. In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the competition in any way, London & Partners reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
15. Winner(s) of prizes will be announced on the London & Partners website and/or notified within seven days after the winner(s) have been ascertained. Names of winners and results competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
16. Prize is as stated and unless specifically stated, there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable London & Partners reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
17. In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in London & Partners competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, London & Partners will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor) who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the account holder before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone and must have permission from the parent or guardian.
18. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason London & Partners reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
19. If the winner(s) of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts having been made, London & Partners may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
20. All winners are required to co-operate with London & Partners to publicise their win as London & Partners deems appropriate.
21. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. London & Partners reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
22. London & Partners decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be broadcast on the London & Partners website and in particular that the decisions of London & Partners and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
23. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. London & Partners will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
24. The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the competition.
25. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offer, prize, discount or promotion.
26. No purchase is necessary.
27. Employees of any agency that is connected with the promotion or members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the promotion.
28. Rooms and tickets are subject to availability.
29. No cash alternative available.
30. Tickets are non-transferable.
31. Not for resale.
32. Additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. will be added to their database(s). This data will not be shared with anyone else
33. No cash alternative.
34. Booking will not be accepted during December and are subject to availability.