Family day out at Shakespeare's Globe
Win a family day out at Shakespeare's Globe.
Including a tour of the Globe Theatre and tickets to an author event and storytelling session.
Shakespeare's Globe is offering you the chance to win a family day out during Shakespeare's Telling Tales: A Family Storytelling Festival at Shakespeare's Globe, which runs from 28 to 30 July 2017. Prize includes:
Five tickets to an author event
Five tickets to a storytelling event
Family ticket for the exhibition and theatre tour
A goody bag from the Globe Shop, worth £50
We all have our favourite stories, whatever age we are. This summer, leading authors and illustrators celebrate the magic of storytelling at Shakespeare’s Telling Tales: A Family Storytelling Festival.
Throughout the weekend, you can hear tales told by candlelight in the stunning Sam Wanamaker Playhouse, and watch events led by top authors including Michael Morpurgo, Holly Smale and Alice Tait. Plus, enjoy creative workshops exploring poetry, writing, illustration and Shakespeare’s plays.
For more information, visit shakespearesglobe.com/telling-tales-2017.
Win a family day out at Shakespeare's Globe
Competition closes on 19 July 2017
1. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
2. Entry into the competition is free.
3. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of London & Partners and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
4. The closing date for this competition is midnight on 19 July 2017.
5. The prize is as follows:
5.1. Family ticket to the Shakespeare's Globe exhibition and tour
5.2. Five tickets to an author event at Shakespeare’s Telling Tales
5.3. Five tickets to a storytelling event at Shakespeare’s Telling Tales
5.4. Family goody bag from the Globe shop worth £50
6. The decision of the Email Marketing Manager at London & Partners will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Enrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. One entry per registered user.
9. Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
10. Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. London & Partners may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
11. All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of London & Partners. London & Partners reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
12. Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
13. London & Partners reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
14. In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the competition in any way, London & Partners reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
15. Winner(s) of prizes will be announced on the London & Partners website and/or notified within seven days after the winner(s) have been ascertained. Names of winners and results competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
16. Prize is as stated and unless specifically stated, there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable London & Partners reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
17. In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in London & Partners competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, London & Partners will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor) who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the account holder before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone and must have permission from the parent or guardian.
18. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason London & Partners reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
19. All winners are required to co-operate with London & Partners to publicise their win as London & Partners deems appropriate.
20. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. London & Partners reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
21. London & Partners' decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be broadcast on the London & Partners website and in particular that the decisions of London & Partners and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
22. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. London & Partners will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
23. The personal details supplied by entrants (name, address and phone number) will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered. Email addresses will be added to our email database.
24. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offer, prize, discount or promotion.
25. Tickets must be redeemed during Shakespeare’s Telling Tales festival, which runs from 28-30 July 2017, and cannot be exchanged for any other events.
26. Specific author events or storytelling sessions cannot be guaranteed, are offered subject to availability only and alternative festival events may be offered in event of a lack of availability.
27. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any additional expenses incurred by the prize winner are the responsibility of the winner.