a family forest break
Get Ready. Get Set. Get Nuts with The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature for a chance to WIN a family forest break!
What is the name of the park where Libertyland is going to be built?
Answer : Liberty Park
Completion message :
Thank you for your message. It has been sent.
1. The competition is open to UK residents only, excluding households of employees of Harry Ramsden’s (UK), Warner Bros, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. To take part in the Competition, visit www.harryramsdens.co.uk/nut-job-2
3. The Promotion closes at 11:59pm on 06/08/2017.
4. The main prize package includes: travel allowance to the maximum value of £150, 2 night’s B&B family accommodation near forest adventure park location, Family entrance to forest adventure (park from the choice of 30 venues nationwide) Dinner at a nearby restaurant, with up to a maximum value of £120.
5. The runner up prizes for x10 runners up will include x1 merch bag per runner up; each featuring x3 film themed merchandise products.
6. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter (via email/telephone/in writing) within 28 days of the promotional closing date. If the Promoter does not receive a response within 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter shall select the next winner at random.
7. The Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; No cash alternative is available; the prize and any of its elements are subject to availability.
8. Late and/or incomplete entries, will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies of third parties.
9. The Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2017-2nd January 2018 (Christmas and New Year) over UK bank holidays or over Easter Sunday.
10. The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning and travel must be booked and completely within that time frame, winners must contact the prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure. Stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel.
11. All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time, once booked the prize cannot be altered of amended.
12. At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over, where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
13. The prize excludes domestic ground transfers, the prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. The dinner at the specified restaurant is provided to the maximum value of £120.
14. Age and weight restrictions may apply at the adventure park, it is not recommended for pregnant women, whilst any underlying health conditions should be considered before taking part, children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years old or over.
15. The adventure park is available at 30 venues nationwide.
16. Travel allowance provided to the maximum value of £150, a valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into the accommodation.
17. Accommodation is based on two adults and two under -12’s sharing one family room, accommodation will be selected by a prize provider at their sole discretion.
18. The winner will be selected and notified on 10/08/2017.
19. Entrants who do not comply with the rules above or who attempt to interfere with this prize draw in any way shall be disqualified. No substitutions or cash redemptions available.
20. By entering this competition, winners agree to their names being published on digital and social media communications for promotional purposes.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promotor and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether of into arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
23. Delivery is available to mainland UK addresses only, items may arrive in separate deliveries and may need to be signed for, and the winner is responsible for ensuring all items on the delivery notes are checked on receipt.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to change or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time.
25. Entry into the promotion constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out above.
26. Details were accurate at the time of print.
27. Promoter: Harry Ramsden, Chancery House. 53-64 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1QS