A family holiday to Costa Rica
Opportunity of a lifetime
Family Traveller has teamed up with Evaneos and British Airways to offer one lucky family a trip of a lifetime, curated by a local expert, to Costa Rica.
Why choose Evaneos Travel?
At Evaneos Travel, the focus is on local, tailor-made trips. After all, who is in a better position to create your dream holiday than a local travel expert who lives in the destination? In just seven years, over 120,000 travellers have entrusted these local experts with helping them realise the trip of their dreams.
One such expert is Veronika (pictured here on the left). Passionate about Costa Rica since her arrival 10 years ago, she uses her knowledge to create the perfect experience for each client, putting as much care and consideration into each itinerary as she would for the visit of her closest friends.
Evaneos offers over 60 destinations to choose from, and all the company’s agents are carefully selected, local travel experts, just like Veronika. An average traveller rating of 4.8/5 goes to show that local knowledge and passion is exactly what’s needed to create an unforgettable experience.
In Costa Rica, blessed with magnificent national parks, including Corcovado, Cahuita, Tortuguero, and Manuel Antonio, you’ll be spoilt for choice for activities. To name just a few, there’s: snorkelling off Caño Island, whale and dolphin spotting, hiking through rainforests, boat tours through lagoons, seeing the local exotic animals, (frogs, sloths, monkeys and lots more), and the infamous Hanging Bridges Tour near Arenal Volcano. And let’s not forget the time spent relaxing on some of the country’s expansive sandy beaches; that’s the beauty of tailor-made – you choose!
With a budget of £3,000 and a duration of 7 days, you’ll be able to tell Veronika exactly what you want from your family getaway with Evaneos Travel
All transfers are included, as is luxury accommodation during your stay, at hotels such as the Copa De Arbol Resort in Drake Bay and the Manatus Hotel in Tortuguero
Return economy flights to Costa Rica with British Airways for a family of four worth £1,500
Your review published in Family Traveller magazine
- The promoter of this competition is Family Traveller.
- Prize includes return flights for two adults (Minimum age 18) and two children (aged from 5 – 17) from London Gatwick to San José (Costa Rica), accommodation, internal transportation and activities
- The prize must be booked by the 31 December 2016 and taken by the 31 July 2017. Dates requested are subject to availability.
- The prize does not include travel insurance, visas (if applicable), additional meals and refreshments, optional activities or spending money.
- The winner must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid 10-year UK passport, with six months or more remaining after return to the UK. Age requirement 12-plus (all travellers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).
- Entrants must supply Family Traveller their full, name, email address and daytime telephone number.
- Entrants must write a post-trip review to be published in a future print edition and digital version of Family Traveller .