In Italian families Mamma is the font of all knowledge, love and food, and at Bella we love to spoil her – book your table for Mother’s Day and Mum gets a free glass of fizz.
Plus we’re hosting our first ever ‘Bella Mamma Awards‘.
Mothers have so many ways they can be special, from giving great advice to making you giggle. Some of us even have honorary mums at work, school or elsewhere who deserve to be equally recognised.
As an extra way to show your Mamma how much you love her this year, simply tell us what makes her special for your chance to win Bella goodies from prosecco, gift vouchers to hampers and the star prize – A Family Holiday to Italy!
Nominate your Mamma and share her best stories in one of five categories for your chance to win!
• By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• By entering the competition each entrant gives permission for their first name, favourite Bella location, entry text and uploaded image to be shared on Bella Italia social media channels and website for promotion and voting purposes.
• We will not share your full name or contact details
• This prize draw is open to UK and Channel Islands residents aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, Bella Italia, and their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
• To enter simply complete the online form. No purchase necessary.
• The competition opens on 16th February 2017. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 19th March 2017.
• Any entries received before the competition opens or after the closing date and time will not be considered for shortlisting.
• The 10 most compelling entries in the opinion of the promoter will be shortlisted, and customer voting for the winner from these will take place on Bella Italia social channels between 20th and 24th March 2017.
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or late, or not received due to technical issues.
• Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
• Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted without notice.
• All correctly completed entries will be considered for shortlisting, which will take place on 20th March 2017.
• The shortlisted entrants will be notified by email on the same day and their entries published on the Bella Italia website and social channels for public voting.
• Voting will take place from 20th March until 23.59 on 24th March 2017.
• Duplicate or fraudulent votes will not be counted.
• The winner will be the entry that has received the most public votes at midnight on 24th March 2017, as judged by the promoter.
• The winner will be notified via email within 24 hours
• The competition prize will be a holiday to Italy for a family of 4, including flights from the UK and accommodation.
• In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the shortlist or voting, or the operation of any part of the competition the decision of the Promoter shall be final.
Prize Redemption Terms & Conditions:
• The winner and their chosen individuals must travel at the same time on the same itinerary. The winner and their chosen individuals are responsible for making sure they are adequately insured and have valid passports with at least six months validation. Once the booking is confirmed changes to the names, date or nature of the booking are not permitted. The prize is strictly non transferable, non refundable. Prize cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. The Prize is redeemable only by the named winner and must not be sold onto any other party.
• There is no cash alternative.
• The winner is required to accept their prize within 48 hours of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
• The final holiday destination, flights and accommodation will be subject to availability. Certain dates may be excluded when the winner may not take up the prize, and the Promoter reserves the right to determine a final date by which the prize must be taken.
• The winner’s name will be published here.
• The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity as the Promoter may require.
• The Promoter reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
• The Promoter is Bella Italia, Casual Dining Group, 163 Eversholt Street, London, NW1 1BU
*Free prosecco for mum is not available in Scotland due to licencing laws, a free soft drink is offered as an alternative.