family three-night stay at a magical ice hotel in Lapland
1. The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date of October 18.
2. The winner must be aged 18 years or over
3. The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative
4. The prize is offered subject to availability on the following departure dates 05, 08 or 15 December 2010.
5. The prize includes a three day trip for four people (two adults and two children up to 14 years of age) to Lapland inclusive of all activities (toboggan, reindeer, husky dog and snowmobile rides), a visit to Santa's Post Office, an Arctic Circle Ceremony, a grand Gala Dinner with Santa, plus snow suit and boot hire.
6. The prize also includes accommodation for a family of four sharing a family room at the 4 diamond plus rated Hotel Levitunturi in Levi Fell on a full board basis.
7. The prize also includes return flights for four people (two adults and two children) with Monarch to Kittila from Birmingham, London Gatwick or Manchester airports.
8. Airport taxes plus inflight meals are included in the prize.
9. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats and the carriage of sports equipment)
10. Spending money, transfers to and from UK airports and travel insurance are the responsibility of the winners
Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/advertisement_feature/monarch/3138190/Win-a-family-holiday-to-Lapland.html#ixzz12LivAyjv