We've got a family day pass to give away!
Trade-It have teamed up with Bristol Zoo for a chance to win 1 family ticket (2 Adults & 2 Children) to experience the ultimate family adventure.
Enjoy an amazing world of animals, all within award-winning 12 acre gardens. With over 400 species and nine animals houses under cover, you can enjoy your visit whatever the weather. We suggest you allow 2-5 hours for your visit to really take in eveything we have to offer.
By visiting Bristol Zoo you will be directly contributing to the conservation of endangered species and habitats. Our admission prices include a c.10% voluntary donation to help support our conservation projects.
Opening this February half-term is our new 152 square metre all-weather meerkat enclosure, which will be home to Bristol Zoo's 13 African slender tailed meerkats. The exhibit will boast plenty of space and enrichment opportunities for the animals, as well as improved and exciting viewing opportunities for the public. Some of its main highlights will include undercover viewing areas, a viewing dome and a tunnel for visitors to get up-close to the animals at eye-level. The exhibit will also benefit from warm rocks to provide localised heating for the meerkats, as well as large sandy areas for them to dig and forage, and off-show sections where they can rest and sleep.
Don't miss it! Come to Bristol Zoo this February half-term to get a glimpse of our meerkats living like Kings in their new luxurious surroundings.
How large is the new meerkat enclosure at Bristol Zoo Gardens?
* 15 square feet
* 152 square feet <------------
* 395 square feet
1. Closing date for entries is 7th March at noon.
2. A total of 1 winner will be chosen from all correct entries received by deadline. The winner will receive a set of 4 tickets that can be used for 2 adults and 2 children (under 16). Tickets are valid between Sat 19th Feb – Sat 31st Dec 2011
3. Usual Trade-It competition rules apply.
4. Competition may be promoted in-paper and online.
5. This promotion is open to all UK residents, excluding employees of Bristol Zoo Gardens, their families and anyone connected with this promotion.
6. The family ticket is for normal zoo admission only; it cannot be redeemed for special events.
7. Photocopied, defaced or torn vouchers will not be accepted.
8. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
9.Not to be used in conjunction with Membership discounts.
10. Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. BZG reserves the right to withdraw, amend or suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants or any third party.
12. Bristol, Clifton and West of England Zoological Society Ltd and its subsidiaries does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.