win a fantastic, animal-packed adventure for the whole family
We’ve teamed up with Paradise Wildlife Park and The Big Cat Sanctuary for your chance to win an animal packed weekend break for you and your family (two adults and two children). If your children are aged 16 or over you can experience one night at Paradise Wildlife Park in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire and one night at The Big Cat Sanctuary in Ashford, Kent. In addition, with children over the age of 16, it is the responsibility of winner to arrange their own transport between Paradise Park and The Big Cat Sanctuary. But if your children are aged under 16 the prize will be a two-night stay at Paradise Wildlife Park. Dinner on both evenings, and breakfast each morning is included, and most importantly, a chance to meet the animals!
There’s so much to do at Paradise Wildlife Park; see the 400 animals from every corner of the globe, get hands on with some ‘cute and cuddly’ animal friends, ride the Woodland railway, explore the walk-through enclosures or listen to the fascinating talks and shows. Accommodation is sharing a deluxe two-bedroomed apartment, and a £50 voucher will be given to you to redeem against dinner at a local Hertfordshire eatery. Breakfast the next morning is in Tiger Treetops, overlooking the tiger enclosure. You and your family will be joined by one of the keepers for a behind the scenes walking tour to meet a number of animals including lorikeets, lemurs, meerkats and big cats.
If your children are young, there is another whole day to explore the park and another night’s stay. But if your children are aged 16 or over, it’s time to relocate to Ashford in Kent and The Big Cat Sanctuary, managed by Wildlife Heritage Foundation. The sanctuary is not open to the general public so this really is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the important conservation work that they do. Accommodation is one night sharing a wooden safari lodge with your family
After your delicious champagne afternoon tea, a WHF Ranger will take you and your family on a special two hour tour to hand feed Big Cats! This is an exclusive visit to see Europe’s most important collection of felines including some of the World’s most endangered big cats - amur leopards, sumatran tigers, amur tigers, snow leopards and north Chinese leopards.
A three-course dinner will be served that evening, in the conservatory overlooking the lions, accompanied by wine and/or soft drinks. Alcoholic beverages for adults 18+ only. The dinner will be followed by an informal chat and Q&A session from WHF.
Early the following morning, the walking Safari will continue with meeting the African serval cats and other cats before returning to the Safari lodge for a full English or continental brunch in preparation for heading home.
Thank you for filling in the form.
1. Entry to prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except employees and the immediate family of Tesco Head Office, Cedar Communications, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23.55 on Monday 18th August 2014.
3. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independently verified computer system or an independent person. The winner will be notified by post, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date.
4. There is one prize package for two adults and two children. Children must be aged 16 or over to stay at The Big Cat Sanctuary. If your children are aged 16 or over, the first night will be spent at Paradise Wildlife Park, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, on a bed and breakfast basis sharing a two-bedroom deluxe apartment including four one-day entry tickets to Paradise Park. A £50 voucher is included to be redeemed against dinner at a local Hertfordshire eatery. The second night will be spent at The Big Cat Sanctuary, Ashford, Kent, on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis sharing a Safari Lodge including Champagne afternoon tea. Dinner at The Big Cat Sanctuary includes a bottle of house wine and/or soft beverages. Alcoholic beverages for adults 18+ only. Winner will need to arrange their own transport between Paradise Park and The Big Cat Sanctuary. For a winner with children under 16, the prize is two nights’ accommodation on a B&B basis at Paradise Park, four two-day entry tickets to Paradise Park and two £50 vouchers (one for each evening) are included to be redeemed against dinner at a local Hertfordshire eatery on both evenings. £50 vouchers to be redeemed against evening meal cannot be exchanged for cash. If the value of the evening meal is less than £50 no refund of the difference shall be made. Paradise Wildlife Park will confirm eateries that the voucher can be redeemed at upon check-in.
5. The prize must be taken on two consecutive days six months from prize notification, subject to availability.
6. The prize does not include, travel, fuel, meals or beverages other than stated, spending money, activities that require payment or any other additional expenditure.
7. Neither Tesco or the prize supplier are liable for costs or expenses sustained outside of what is described, insofar as such liability can be limited in law.