Can't decide on an energising city break or a peaceful rural weekend away? Feel like some full on excitement, but a bit of culture too? Want the thrill of adventure sports, but also the fun of family friendly attractions? Pack More In to your short break by combining the great city of Glasgow with the stunning beauty of Loch Lomond.
Enjoy fabulous shopping on Glasgow's Style Mile, a visit to one of the city's world class museums and art galleries, some delicious food in a great neighbourhood restaurant then head to Loch Lomond where you can enjoy a cruise on tranquil waters, some memorable adventure sports, and stock up on local produce and goodies at a farmers market. The combinations are endless with this unique two centre break.
Located only 50 minutes apart by train, there is a regular and easy rail service, operated by ScotRail, between Glasgow Queen Street Station and Balloch. With a range of special fares including GroupSave, Kids Go Free and Club 50, you can take advantage of great offers too. Why not let the train take the strain all the way, and relax as you make your way to Glasgow from Aberdeen or Edinburgh and back with ScotRail. With frequent services and onboard catering, you can sit back and chill out.
Two great destinations - one massive adventure - Pack More In!
Northsound 1 have teamed up with People Make Glasgow to give you the chance to win a fantastic trip for two!
This prize will include:
Rail prize elements
• Two return ScotRail tickets from Aberdeen or Edinburgh to Glasgow
• Two return ScotRail tickets from Glasgow to Balloch
Glasgow prize elements
• One overnight stay for two at the Marriott Hotel including a 3 course meal, cocktails and breakfast
• Two tickets for the Glasgow City Sightseeing Bus Tour
Loch Lomond Prize elements
• Dinner, bed & breakfast for 2 people at the Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel
• £60 voucher for a speedboat cruise with Loch Lomond Leisure
For your chance to win simply enter your details below:
Submission message: Thanks for entering
Thanks for entering