a fantastic family adventure
Head to one of the UK’s beautiful forests to enjoy a fun-filled overnight break with your family!
Explore the forest just like the characters of Earth to Echo as you and your family take to your bikes and enjoy a day of adventure. Next up, you’ll be getting back to nature and enjoying the great outdoors as you take to the trees for a high ropes adventure that will see you soaring over the earth below. After an action packed afternoon, your efforts will be rewarded with a delicious dinner in a local restaurant.
This wonderful prize package for a family of 4 with 2 children under 12 includes:
Return train travel within mainland UK to winner’s chosen forest location.
1 night’s luxury bed & breakfast accommodation.
Treetop adventure course.
1 day cycle hire.
Dinner for 4 to the value of £120.
To enter our amazing Earth to Echo Competition, simply complete the form.
There will be only one winner, selected at random, the competition closes midnight 17th August 2014.
For full terms and conditions see below.
Good Luck! x X x
Completion message :
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.
1. This prize draw is not open to employees of Good Natured, eOne, their agents or anyone else associated with this promotion.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK only.
3. Closing date for entries is Midnight 17th August 2014.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. The main prize is for a family (2 adults and 2 children under 12 at the time of travel) and includes return train travel from mainland UK rail station to winner’s chosen forest location, 1 night’s bed and breakfast accommodation, based on sharing a family room; Treetop adventure course; 1 day cycle hire; Dinner up to the value of £30pp. Train travel available from mainland UK rail stations only; Winner can choose from 28 mainland UK forest locations; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into accommodation;
7. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2014 – 2nd January 2015 (Christmas and New Year), UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; Adults must be aged 18 or over; Children must have prior written permission from parent or guardian before travelling.
8. The prize excludes meals and drinks (other than those specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; Minimum age for junior treetop adventure course is 6; Minimum age for adult treetop course is 10, with a minimum height of 1.4m and a maximum weight of 130kg.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
10. The winning entrants will be selected at random and notified by email by Friday, 22nd August 2014.
11. Two attempts to contact the winner will be made after which a new winner will be drawn. Up to two winners will be contacted before the prize is forsaken. Winners must respond to the promoter within 14 days of being contacted. Winners that respond after that period, will not be eligible for the prize if a second winner has been contacted.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize draw if is felt that it has been in any way fraudulently entered
13. The winner may be required to take part in publicity resulting from this prize draw.
14. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By accepting the prize the winner agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Good Natured Fruit (Angus Soft Fruits Ltd, East Seaton, Arbroath, Angus DD11 5SD).