Win a fantastic Greek family holiday for four
Enter our latest travel competition and you could win a family villa holiday to the Greek island of Paxos for a week of beach, barbeques and balmy nights. As soon as you arrive on the beautiful island of Paxos, you’ll be whisked to the Villa Lioniskari — a comfortable and welcoming retreat that’s perfect for families. The views across the sea from the house and terrace are superb, a small beach sits just 150 metres below, and a private nine-metre swimming pool will keep the kids entertained.
Sleeping up to six, the villa also includes wi-fi, an iPod dock, and a built-in barbecue, while a taverna is 900m away and colourful Gaios, with its excellent restaurants and fascinating harbour, is within 2.6km.
The winner, plus another adult and two children (under 18) will receive return flights on the CV Villas Gatwick flight, plus hydrofoil transfers from Corfu to Paxos. The prize also includes seven nights at Villa Lioniskari in Paxos and a car for the week’s stay.
Q. How many people does Villa Lioniskari sleep?
Thanks for entering.
Terms and conditions
1. The prize consists of seven nights self-catering accommodation at Villa Lioniskari in Paxos; return flights from London Gatwick to Corfu Kerkyra on a CV Villas charter flight for two adults and two children (under 18); hydrofoil transfers from Corfu to Paxos; one week car rental (model of car at discretion of CV Villas).
2. The prize is as described in condition 1. and does not include: any optional extras outside of those specified in the prize description; any meals or drinks; personal spending money; the cost of any required passports or visas; transfers to/from Gatwick Airport; personal travel insurance. Any incidental costs are the responsibility of the prize winner.
3. The prize must be claimed (booking confirmed) by 30 November 2014 for travel by 30 June 2015. Blackout dates may apply, including Christmas, New Year and Easter 2015.
4. CV Villas booking conditions apply - http://www.cvvillas.com/Information/Terms-And-Conditions
5. The prize winner is required to purchase adequate travel insurance for all members of their party from a reputable provider prior to travel.
6. The prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable, and has no alternative monetary value.
8. The closing date is 10 October 2014 at 23:59 GMT.
9. Entrants must be over 18 and resident in the UK. The competition is not open to employees and associates of CV Villas or Absolute Publishing Ltd, or their families or contractors, or any person directly or indirectly associated with the competition. Only one entre per named entrant and email address will be accepted.