festive meal for 4
Apologies if this has been posted before but I can't find it...
For your chance to win a festive meal for 4 at Brewers Fayre simply email us at [email protected]
with your first name, surname and address and we will automatically enter you into our prize draw. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
1. Prize draw open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Whitbread Group PLC, Premier Inn, Whitbread Restaurants, or Costa brands, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
2. Prize Fund: A meal for 4 people up to the value of £60 worth of Leisure Vouchers. Prize must be taken by 30th December 2010 excluding Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
3. Closing date for email entries is 11.59pm on 25th November 2010.
4. No purchase necessary. To enter the free draw, the consumer must be signed up to the e-newsletter - Innside News. Only one entry per email address. Brewers Fayre cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside Brewers Fayre's control.
5. Brewers Fayre reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions.
6. If Brewers Fayre discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has used any software or automated process to make bulk entries Brewers Fayre may select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
7. The draw will take place on 26th November 2010. Winner will be emailed on 29th November 2010. The prize winner must notify the Promoter by 10th December 2010 with the location of their nearest Brewers Fayre. The nominated Brewers Fayre will receive the Leisure Vouchers. Brewers Fayre will organise a meal for you on the date and time of your choice. You will be given the Leisure Vouchers on arrival, to spend on your meal.
8. Surname and county of the winner may be published on the Brewers Fayre website. Winners' details may also be requested, please write to Brewers Fayre Marketing, PO BOX 777, Dunstable, Beds, LU5 5XG. Please send a self addressed stamped envelope.
9. Winner may be required to take part in publicity in connection with this competition.
10. No cash or other alternative prizes are available. In the event of circumstances outside of its control Brewers Fayre reserves the right to substitute the prize with a similar prize to greater or equal value.
11. The winner will be selected at random from the list of entries.
12. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entry implies acceptance of these conditions.
Promoter: Brewers Fayre, on behalf of Whitbread Group PLC, Whitbread Court, PO Box 777, Dunstable, LU5 5XG