A Fisher Price Easy Clean High Chair
We've got three innovative Fisher-Price Easy Clean Highchairs to give away.
This clever high chair from Fisher-Price is the ultimate in convenience - with a sleek, stain resistant seat pad and smooth coated straps, it simply wipes down with no tiny crevices for food to get stuck.
Suitable from newborn babies, just pop the tray into the dishwasher for safe, hygienic mealtimes.
The competition closes at midnight on May 1, 2011. For your chance to win just answer the simple question below and complete the form. Entrants must be over 16 and UK residents. One entry per person.
Question : Which of these would a baby most likely wear?
I think it might a BIB :-)
The competition will run on www.newsoftheworld.co.uk website from Thursday April 21, 2011 [21/04/2011] to Sunday May 01, 2011 [01/05/2011].
2. Closing date for entries is midnight on Sunday May 01, 2011 [23:59:59 01/05/2011].
3. Unless otherwise stated, the competition is open to all residents of the UK and ROI aged 18 or over, except employees of News Group Newspapers Limited ("NGN"), and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third party promotional partners.
4. Entry limited to one per person. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the NGN reserves the right to redraw the prize.
5. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
6. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit an entry in the form provided by NGN under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
7. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. NGN reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. NGN reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
8. There are 3 winners of the Fisher-Price Easy Clean Highchairs. The winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner will be notified by email within twenty eight (28) days from the draw date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during this time. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, NGN reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
9. Each winner will receive a Fisher-Price Easy Clean Highchair (as in image).
10. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
11. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
12. The judge's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. NGN will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of NGN, or their employees, NGN will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner or their guest's enjoyment of the prize
14. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by NGN or any associated or subsidiary company of News International Limited.
16. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. NGN reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable for being conducted as specified. NGN reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
18. The promoter of this prize draw is News Group Newspapers Limited (address below)
19. For a list of winners, please send a stamped envelope to News Group Newspapers Limited Competitions Department, 3 Thomas More Square, London E98 1XY, stating for which competition you would like winners' details.
20. Terms and Conditions printed in News of the World newspaper form a part of these terms and conditions.