Win a five-night holiday in Indonesia, plus a spa treatment
Feeling frazzled? With its white sands, lush jungle and blissful beaches, the Indonesian island of Bali pretty much invented the concept of tropical luxury — and a trip here promises to revive body and soul.
And this month, we’ve joined forces with Four Seasons and Garuda Indonesia to offer one lucky reader and pal a five-night holiday in Bali, including return flights from Gatwick.
You’ll spend your first two nights at the Four Seasons Resort Bali Sayan, staying in a traditional Balinese-style villa, complete with lily pond, plunge pool and outdoor shower. During your stay, you’ll be spoilt rotten with a treatment each at the spa, and a gourmet Indonesian dinner at the resort’s Ayung Terrace restaurant.
You’ll also have the opportunity to shadow a traditional rice farmer, learning how to nurture rice seeds in the paddies of the Ayung River, before being whisked off to Bali’s southern tip for three nights at the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay. Here, you’ll enjoy an afternoon of yoga, meditation and massage as part of a blissful karmic cleansing ritual. Then in the evening, a meal at one of the hotel’s restaurants awaits: opt for traditional local fare at clifftop Taman Wantilan; or dine to the sound of breaking surf at Sundra.
Garuda Indonesia flies from Gatwick to Bali, via Jakarta. To book flights, call 020 3178 8908, or visit garuda-indonesia.com. For more about Four Seasons Resorts Bali, see fourseasons.com/bali.
Two return Economy flights from Gatwick to Bali, with Garuda Indonesia, plus transfers to/from Bali airport and between the resorts
Two nights at Four Seasons Bali Sayan, followed by three nights at Four Seasons Bali Jimbaran Bay
Daily breakfasts at the resorts, plus two dinners for two
One spa treatment each, one karmic cleansing ritual for two, plus a ‘rice farmer’ experience each
The competition closes February 10 2015
Read the full terms and conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to all competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
2. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
3. Online entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual, must enter on their own behalf, and must submit an entry in the form requested by the Promoter under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
7. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the Promoter a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) although publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
9. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
10. The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of the Promoter or its employees, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
12. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the Promoter or any associated or subsidiary company of News Corp UK & Ireland Limited.
14. Completion and submission of a registration slip or e-mail will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
16. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to News UK, Competitions Department, 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9GF, England, stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
17. Competition rules published in publications of the Promoter (including social media if applicable) or on the Website form part of these rules.