Product: a five-star trip to St Petersburg
What is the name of the famous theatre in St. Petersburg which opened in 1860 and was the venue where many of the stage masterpieces of Tchaikovsky, Mussorgsky, and Rimsky-Korsakov received their premieres?
answer is The Mariinsky Theatre
Rules: The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at www.classicfm.com apply to Catherine the Great radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 16th July until Friday 27th July (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Classic FM.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
1) Details of the Competition
a) Entrants should go online to www.classicfm.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 6am on Monday 16th July and close at Midnight on Friday 27th July.
b) Entrants will have to answer a question online for their chance to win the competition
2.1 Over 18s only
A three-night break for two people to St Petersburg, including return economy class flights from Edinburgh to St Petersburg with British Airways, airport transfers, three nights accommodation with breakfast at the five-star Rocco Forte Hotel Astoria (http://www.thehotelastoria.com), and a guide for a day for a private tour of the State Hermitage Museum and the Hermitage Depositary where the collections that are not on public display are stored.
• The prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
• Prize is valid from 1 August 2012 until 31 August 2013, subject to availability and excluding 31 December 2012 and June 2013
• Visas and any additional expenses (such as meals and drinks) are to be at the prize-winner’s own expense.
• Airport transfers in St Petersburg only - from airport to Rocco Forte Hotel Astoria
• Return flights will be from Edinburgh via Frankfurt or Heathrow – depending on prizewinner’s preference.
• Competition not open to employees of National Museums Scotland, Exeter International, the State Hermitage Museum and Baillie Gifford Investment Managers and their immediate families.
Bookings will be through prize provider Exeter International (http://exeterinternational.co.uk/).
Classic FM General Competition Terms & Conditions