WIN A FOODIE BREAK TO EXETER'S FOOD FESTIVAL
Enjoy a pair of weekend passes to one of the country's best food festivals and a stay at the stylish Magdalen Chapter, a member of the Devon Hotels Association. We've teamed up with the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink and The Magdalen Chapter hotel to offer you the chance to win a superb foodie escape for you and a guest in April. The prize includes two weekend passes to the festival and a one-night stay at The Magdalen Chapter with dinner and breakfast. Founded by Michael Caines MBE, the award-winning Exeter Food Festival is back for its 12th year from 24th to 26th April 2015. Set in the stunning grounds of Exeter Castle and Northernhay Gardens, the festival is a celebration of the south-west's food and drink producers and chefs. Our winner and guest will receive weekend passes to enjoy the festival by day and night as well as a luxurious stay at The Magdalen Chapter, a 10-minute walk from the festival!
For more information, visit http://www.exeterfoodanddrinkfestival.co.uk,http://www.themagdalenchapter.com,http://www.devonhotels.com.
Terms & Conditions
1. Weekend passes give unlimited access to the festival from 24th - 26th April and Festival After Dark parties from 23rd to 25th April.
2. Stay at The Magdalen Chapter to take place on 23rd, 24th, 25th or 26th April
3. Standard double or twin room
4. 3 course dinner for two on one night
5. Extras such as drinks and room service must be settled on departure.
Data capture information - Opt in; data will be shared with the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink and The Magdalen Chapter. Postcode required.