Break for two to Dublin
DiscoverIreland.com and 4Food have teamed up to give you the chance to win a trip for 2 to Dublin, complete with a day's cooking course of your choice in the amazingly restored Georgian kitchen at Kitchen in the Castle Cookery School, in Howth Castle. Plus, you'll enjoy a superb dinner at the Michelin-starred restaurant Chapter One.
The prize includes:
* 2 flights from mainland UK to Dublin including 1 bag each and all taxes
* Return transfers from the airport
* 3 nights' accommodation and breakfast in the Trinity Capital Hotel
* 1 dinner for two (voucher for €150) at Chapter One
* 1 full day course (Saturday) at the Kitchen in the Castle Cookery School
What famous Irish vegetable is the dish Colcannon made from?
Please complete the details highlighted
* A. Potatoes *ANSWER*
* B. Courgettes
* C. Beetroot