2 night Scilly break
We're offering one lucky couple a two-night mini-break to the Isles of Scilly this September to join us in celebrating our Taste of Scilly Festival. This fantastic prize includes return tickets for two on the Scillonian III from Penzance and 2 nights’ accommodation at the Tregarthen's Hotel on St. Mary’s, including breakfast each morning and dinner on the first night.
For your chance to win this superb prize simply fill in your details and answer the question below.
On which island is Tregarthen’s Hotel?
Choose your island *
C: St. Mary's >>>Suggested answer as per text above
Submission message: Thank you, your submission has been received.
1. The prizewinner will be entitled to a two-night stay for two people at the Tregarthen’s Hotel on St. Mary’s including breakfast each morning and dinner on the first night. The prize also includes two return tickets on the Scillonian III passenger ferry departing Penzance. Dates flexible for September and October 2016, subject to availability. The prize must be used before the end of October 2016.
2. By supplying personally identifiable information when entering this free prize draw, the Islands’ Partnership (the destination management organization for Visit Isles of Scilly) may use it to provide entrants with ongoing information about its products and services. Visit Isles of Scilly will not rent, sell or lease this information to other companies or individuals. Entrants will receive email newsletters from Visit Isles of Scilly but can unsubscribe at any time.
3. All names and email addresses will be entered into a free prize draw. There is only one entry per person – automated entries will not be accepted. The competition closes midnight 4th September 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. The draw will be made on 5th October 2016 and the winner will be notified by email.
5. The promoter of this competition is the Islands’ Tourism & Business Partnership Ltd (Islands’ Partnership) (company no. 08047403) whose registered office is 14 High Cross, Truro TR1 2AJ.
6. Employees of the Islands’ Partnership or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.