a FOREO LUNA™ 2 worth £149
After achieving global success with the award-winning LUNA™ skincare and anti-ageing device, we have teamed up with Sweden-based FOREO to offer not one but five of our readers the chance to try out the innovative T-Sonic™ technology of the LUNA™ 2 for themselves!
The LUNA™ 2 directs 8000 T-Sonic™ pulsations a minute through soft silicone touch-points to gently remove 99.5% of dirt, oil and makeup residue to leave skin clear and refine pores. In its one-of-a-kind Anti-Ageing Mode, the LUNA™ 2 directs lower-frequency pulsations to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles and increase the absorption of your skincare products.
The soft, non-abrasive, silicone touch-points are up to 35x more hygienic than standard sonic-cleansing brushes and don’t require any replacement brush heads. Gentle enough for everyday use, the LUNA™ 2 has 12 speed intensities for optimum effectiveness and comfort and if that’s not enough, each full charge lasts up to 450 uses meaning you can take it wherever you go.
All that’s required, is for you to indulge in a daily 2 minute ritual for a more radiant and youthful appearance – the LUNA™ 2 does all the work for you!
To find out more information about the LUNA™ 2 click here
Plus make sure you follow the UK Instagram @foreo_uk to stay up to date with the latest news from FOREO!
1. This competition is open to any person over the age of 16.
2. Five winners will win 1 FOREO LUNA™ 2 device each.
3. The winners will have a choice between the LUNA™ 2 for combination skin, the LUNA™ 2 for normal skin, the LUNA™ 2 for oily skin and the LUNA™ 2 for sensitive skin.
4. This offer is open to UK mainland residents only.
5. Employees and the immediate families of Trinity Mirror PLC group cannot enter this competition.
6. To enter you must have a Mirror.co.uk account.
7. If you do not have a Mirror.co.uk account you can set one up when entering this competition, by clicking register now.
8. Strictly one entry per email address. Any entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified at the discretion on the promoter.
9. The competition will close at 15:00 on Sunday August 14, 2016. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered.
10. Five winners will be randomly selected. The editor's decision is final.
11. Please note that delivery time is outside Trinity Mirror's control. Although we shall make reasonable endeavours, delivery may take longer than 28 days. Subject to availability of prizes.
12. The winners will be notified by 6pm on Wednesday August 17, 2016.