Weekend a la Carte Aurora Nights is offering the chance to win a four-night holiday for two people to experience everything that Swedish Lapland has to offer.
The prize includes:
Return flights to Swedish Lapland for two
Accommodation in the Máttaráhkká Northern Lights Lodge & Moose Valley Cabins
A snowmobile trek through private wilderness trails
A northern lights photo experience
Visit the Original ICEHOTEL
Drive your own husky sled safari through remote river valley
An exclusive chef’s table experience at Moose Valley cabins – the smallest restaurant in Sweden.
The lucky winner of this unforgettable holiday, worth £1,400, must take their trip between 11 December 2017 and 20 March 2018 (excluding 20 Dec 2016-31 Dec 2017 and 14-28 Feb 2018).
Thank you for your submission
Terms and Conditions
1. The Weekend a la Carte Swedish Lapland prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited (“GNM” or the “Promoter”), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to GNM, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above. If you have any quest ions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email competitions.glabs@ theguardian.com with “Weekend a la Carte Swedish Lapland prize draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the owner of the email address from which the selected winning entry is sent.
6. GNM accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by GNM.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on 6 January 2017. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will receive flights to Sweden, accommodation, meals, activities, arctic clothing loan and transfers in Sweden for two adults. All spending money and other expenses (including all personal expenses, alcohol, upgrades, meals outside of the package and in-room charges such as minibar consumption, telephone calls, laundry services etc) as the case maybe, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizewinners are responsible for their own transport to and from the UK airports. The prize is valid for two adults travelling between 11 December 2017 and 20 March 2018 (excluding 20 Dec -31 Dec 2017 and 14-28 Feb 2018). GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
9. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or after 7 January 2017.
10. The winner will be notified by phone or email after 13 January 2017 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 28 days of being notified by GNM, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 28 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
11. Details of the winner/winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Guardian Creative, Guardian News & Media Limited, l Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
13. GNM reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
16. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence
17. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.