4 night midweek break
There is no better place than the Derbyshire Peak District to enjoy a short break or a family holiday. That’s a scientific fact.
You’ve got your breathtaking views, obviously, plus an abundance of magnificent walks and cycling trails just waiting to be explored. That’s your bread and butter right there. You can’t go five paces without being poked in the retinas by a gob-smacking view round these parts. Add to that a vast array of attractions including stately homes, theme parks, family attractions and natural wonders such as caverns and dales and you’ve got an absolutely solid-gold family holiday destination.
Set in the middle of all this wondrousness, the award-winning Darwin Forest Country Park is the perfect setting for you to relax, enjoy your holiday and leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life far behind. Their luxury lodges, some with hot tubs, are nestled within a 47-acre woodland paradise and are furnished to the highest standards.
Darwin Forest combines luxury self-catering holiday accommodation with fantastic on-site facilities including a swimming pool, gym, spa and beauty rooms to ensure you get to thoroughly relax.
For the younger members of your family, Little Monkeys indoor play centre will provide hours of fun and entertainment, while the Activity Den is perfect for older children, with pool tables and a games room to keep them entertained.
Then again, with the range of outdoorsy activities on offer – archery, bodyzorbing, snorkelling and more – they’d be mad not to ditch their Xbox controllers and get involved. As well as that, there’s also a tennis court, mini golf and loads of footpaths and cycling trails too.
The Trim Trak obstacle course is very popular with families, as are the orienteering course and woodland walk. After all that you’ll presumably be ready for a good meal, which is exactly what you’ll get at the fantastic on-site restaurant which also provides a take-away service.
We’re offering one lucky family the chance to win a four-night midweek break in a two-bedroom lodge.
Enter by post
Send your name and contact details on a postcard to Living North, Studio 2, St Nicholas Chare, Newcastle NE1 1RJ. Mark your entries DARWIN.
Simply log in and enter using the online form linked to this competition, see below.
Submission message: Thank you, your submission has been received.
Terms and conditions:
– The prize is a self-catering short break for four nights from Monday to Friday for up to 4 people staying at Darwin Forest Country Park.
– The prize must be taken by 30 November 2017, excluding selected school holidays and subject to availability.
– All bookings are subject to Pinelodge Holidays Booking Terms and Conditions.
– The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and subject to availability.
– There is no cash alternative. Entrants must be over 18. Only one entry per person, per draw.
– The prize does not include travel, meals and beverages, travel insurance, spa treatments, activities, spending money or additional park expenditure.
– The winner may upgrade or bring pets for an additional charge.