1. How many chocolate flakes are served up with Toby's delicious puddings per year?
A: 16 Million
2. Which of these puddings appeared for the very first time on the Toby Carvery pudding menu in March 2011?
B: Eton Mess
3. Which of these fruits would you find in a Toby Eton Mess?
4. What do the words Crème Brulee mean?
B: Burnt Cream
5. In which country did Tiramisu originate?
6. Which one of these ingredients is needed to make a Victoria Sponge cake?
7. How much is a Strawberry Scone Cake at Toby Carvery?
8. Which alcohol is traditionally used as an ingredient in Christmas Pudding?
9. Which of these savoury "puddings" is available at Toby Carvery in the evening?
A: Yorkshire Pudding
10. How many litres of custard are poured on to our puddings at Toby Carvery every year?