a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8
Now that the Summer is here, it can only mean one thing - the festival season is upon us. If you are looking for the perfect camera to capture and re-live those special memories as they happen, then the instax 8 is the only way to capture your festival memories.
The instax mini 8 is cute and compact in design with instant photos providing instant fun and excitement!
With its simple operation instant pictures are a click away. This is the ultimate 'selfies' camera. Write messages on the prints and share them with your friends. Additional print themed borders with decorations are also available to enhance your pictures.
Five fun colours provide you with a fashionable accessory to coordinate with your festival outfit and the wallet sized prints are great for scrapbooks, custom made albums, collage or turning into bunting. Stick them on your fridge door or give them to your friends to remember those great moments.
Instax cameras are available from major retailers including Amazon, Argos, Jessops, John Lewis and Urban Outfitters.
According to a survey, the photo-taking and sharing statistics in the UK are pretty incredible.
1. 749 photos are shot and shared in the UK every 60 seconds – that's 1.1 million images every day!
2. There are 328 million photos shared online every month in the UK.
3. King of the social sharing is still Facebook, with a 42 per cent lead over Twitter.
4. Brits take on average 1.86 billion photos a month, with more than half of those surveyed (52 per cent) stating that they share their images online within a week.
5. 34 per cent of people in the UK each month do not download or share any photos online, meaning at least 631 million memories a month are kept secret, sit on memory cards or are perhaps lost forever.
WIN A WHITE INSTAX MINI 8 CAMERA WITH WAVE 105!
Enter below to win and good luck!!
Closing date: Thursday 31 July 2014
How many images are shared online every day in the UK? *
Answer : 1.1 million
Completion message :
Thank you for entering this competition. Good Luck!