Product: Win a fun-filled holiday to Los Angeles
Are you a fan of romcoms and love watching the latest releases? Then don’t miss Playing For Keeps
To celebrate the film’s launch we’ve teamed up with Lionsgate to offer one lucky reader a chance to win an amazing trip for two in the heart of film country with a five-night stay at the fabulous Andaz West Hollywood boutique hotel. But that’s not all – our winner and guest will also enjoy an exciting helicopter flight with an up-close view of the iconic Hollywood sign before landing on a private beach for a delicious picnic.
They’ll also receive £200 towards dinner at the trendy and stylish Asia De Cuba restaurant on Sunset Boulevard. To help them relax and get the most out of this trip, the prize includes £150 towards spa treatments at the Bliss Spa; a personal shopping experience at Bloomingdales with £500 towards purchases; travel insurance; plus extra spending money for other expenses including food, drink, tips and transfers, even travel in the UK.
Enter and you could win… five-night stay at the Andaz West Hollywood Hotel (twin or double room); return economy flights from London to Los Angeles; airport transfers in Los Angeles; a picnic and helicopter tour; £200 towards dinner at Asia De Cuba; £150 towards spa treatments at Bliss Spa; £500 to spend at Bloomingdales; travel insurance; and £500 spending money.
Enter your details, good luck!
Thank you for entering our prize draw and good luck!
Rules: Special terms and conditions:
1) The prize includes return economy flights from London to Los Angeles; private return airport transfers in Los Angeles; five nights at the Andaz West Hollywood Hotel sharing a twin or double room, including breakfast each morning; a private picnic and helicopter tour; £200 towards dinner at Asia De Cuba; £150 towards spa treatments of the winner’s choice at Bliss Spa, Hollywood, including return transfers from the hotel; personal shopping experience at Bloomingdales with £500 towards purchases; travel insurance; £500 spending money for food, drink, tips, travel in the UK and additional transfers.
2) Individual supplier terms & conditions apply and will be provided at time of booking.
3) Once a booking is confirmed, any name or date changes must be made in writing. Where name or date changes are possible they will incur an administration charge of £25 per change plus any supplier costs incurred by IMS Limited.
4) The prize must be taken before 23 December 2013 and is subject to availability. Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year, Valentine’s Day, school holidays, award ceremonies or public holidays in the country of departure or the destination country.
5) Specified accommodation, restaurants and tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability.
6) Winners will be required to complete a winner information form and to provide IMS Limited with any information necessary in order to enable IMS to book their prize trip. Winner’s requested departure date must have a minimum of 90 days advance notice of travel after completion of their winner form. Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed.
7) Winners and guests must have a full passport, valid for at least six months from the date of travel. Visas are the responsibility of winners. Winners must visit the website: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov & complete the required information to apply for authorisation to enter the USA – winners will NOT gain entry to the USA without completing a visa application.
8) Winners must have access to a personal email account on the internet.
9) Winners will need a credit/debit card in order to check-in for incidentals at the hotel.
10) Travel insurance will be supplied to each winner under the age of 60 before departure and with no pre-existing medical conditions. IMS Limited will give winners over the age of 60 or winners with pre-existing medical conditions an allowance of £25 per person towards the cost of purchasing travel insurance.