a Garmin Nuvi3598 LMT-D worth £299.99
Getting up in the dark and going home in the dark.
The constant scraping of ice off the car and the intense listening to the weather forecast.
Yes – the British winter has rolled around again.
But while moaning about the weather is something we can all do, driving safely in adverse conditions can be a tricky business.
Enter your details.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The winner will be notified via email so keep an eye on your inbox!
. The competition opens on 16th December 2014 and ends on 17th January 2015 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one Garmin Nuvi3598 LMT-D worth £299.99 (“the Prize”) for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.